Chase Contactless Card
Learn more about the contactless card which can be used at contactless-enabled card readers which are available at certain merchants.
Visit www.chase.com/contactless to learn more.
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
You can use your card to tap to pay at merchants (i.e. Target, Walmart) that have the contactless enable card reader.
Chase.com/ContactLess Customer Service
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. 383 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10179 United States
- Mr. James Dimon Chairman & CEO
- If you need a new debit card right away, stop by a Chase branch or call them at 1-800-935-9935
- From outside the US, call Chase collect at 1-405-272-9935
- If you use TTY support, call 1-800-242-7383.
JP Morgan Chase & Co. Info
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Banks – Global
Full-Time Employees: 254,983
For service on existing accounts call 1-800-935-9935 Representatives available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Chase Corporate Office
- 383 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10179 United States
- Fax: Not found
Please note you should not show up at the Chase corporate office without an appointment.
Credit Cards from Chase
- Freedom (their best-known card and best overall)
- United Explorer Mileage Plus
- Chase Ink (not the best Chase card… avoid in other words)
- Marriot Rewards (ideal for people who find themselves staying at a Marriot hotel)
The Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card is the only reloadable prepaid card that allows you to earn Stars everywhere you shop, with no monthly, annual or reload fees. Other fees may apply.
Commerce Bank Teach $200 Bonus Offer
Get a mind-blowing $200 cash money when you open a Commerce Bank account online.
Please visit www.commercebank.com/teach in order to apply and claim your cash bonus.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
CommerceBasic Checking is a convenient checking account with all the extras to the bank when, where and how you want.
CommerceBank.com/Teach Customer Service
- 24-HOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION LINE 800-453-2265
- SPEAK WITH A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE 855-659-1656
- ONLINE BANKING AND BILL PAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT 800-986-2265
- MOBILE BANKING CUSTOMER SUPPORT 844-782-7206
CommerceBank Teach $200 Bonus Offer Details
- Free Visa Debit Card
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Online Banking with Online Bill Pay and Alerts
- Free Commerce ATM transactions
- Optional overdraft protection
- Popmoney for sending money to individuals quickly and easily
- Plus a $200 bonus for being a new customer, when you open a new
- Commerce Basic Checking account and make 10 debit card purchases within 60 days of account opening
Commerce Bank Hours
Commerce Bank is open from Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Please note the SMALL BUSINESS ONLINE BANKING department is available at toll-free 1-800-986-2265 Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Sat 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Not a Commerce FANBOY? Check out these card offers…
Commerce Corporate Office
You can reach the Commerce Bank corporate office at 1000 Walnut Kansas City, MO 64106 United States or phone at 816-234-2000.
Commerce Credit Cards
- Commerce Bank Special Connections
- Kansas City Royals Mastercard
- World Elite Mastercard
- Commerce Bank Secured Visa Card
- Special Connections Visa Signature
AMEX Cash Magnet Card
Apply for the popular Magnet credit card from American Express.
Head on over to www.amex.us/magnetrsvp to get started.
Cash Magnet Card
Amex.us/magnetrsvp Customer Service
- Customer service: 1 (800) 528-4800
- Bill pay: 1 (800) 472-9297
- General Support via US Mail: American Express P.O. Box 981535 El Paso, TX 79998-1535
- American Express Bill Pay Mail: American Express P.O. Box 650448 Dallas, TX 75265-0448
- AMEX Bill Pay Overnight Bill Pay: American Express Attn: Express Mail Remittance Processing 20500 Belshaw Ave Carson, CA 90746
American Express Credit Cards
- Gold Card (Best overall credit card from AMEX)
- The Platinum Card
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
- Blue Cash Everyday Card (good for consumers who love cash back cards)
- Blue Cash Preferred Card
- AMEX Everyday Card
- Blue Delta Sky Miles
- Gold Delta Sky Miles (best travel card offered by American Express)
- Delta Reserve Card
- Hilton Honors Card
WHOA, that is a lot of credit cards!
And that isn’t all of them!
To see a complete list of credit cards offered by American Express please visit www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards.
Not an American Express FANBOY? Check out these other card offers…
- IndigoApply.com: Apply for the popular Indigo Platinum card online and thank the heavens once you’re approved
- www.wellsfargo.com/activate: Once you have your hot little hands on a Wells Fargo credit card visit this URL to learn how to activate it
- IndigoCard.com login: The Indigo Card is designed for consumers with less than perfect credit and is looking to improve their score via on-time payments.
American Express Hours
The American Express customer service team is available from 8 am to 10 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday or Sunday from 8 am to 9 pm.
Corporate Office Location and Number
American Express Headquarters Corporate Office Address: World Financial Center New York, NY 10285 United States.
American Express Headquarters Corporate Office Phone Number: 1-(212) 640-2000
AMEX Fax Number: Not Found
American Express Headquarters Corporate Office Email Address: IR@aexp.com
Detox with Super Foods
Get The Superfood Detox Code Book which will explain which 13 science-based superfoods you should add into your daily diet!
Visit www.detoxwithsuperfoods.com to begin.
This promotion is sponsored by Sixpackabs.com
- The Superfood Detox Code Book (On Amazon For $24.95)
- 14-Day Complete Body Detox Kick-Start Plan ($27 Value)
- Over A Dozen Tasty Superfood Smoothie Recipes ($47 Value)
- Personalized Detox Coaching Call ($127 Value Per Session)
Get Superfood Detox Code Book Supplements
Green Detox Mint Chocolate
Green Detox Lemon Tea Bundle
Test Reload Effervescent Bundle
Detox with Superfoods Free Book Customer Service
- Phone: 1-800-655-8576
- Customer service hours are Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 7 PM CST Saturday – Sunday: 10 AM – 4 PM CST
Circle K Easy Pay Card
To get started, simply pick up your Easy Pay card inside participating Circle K and sign up at www.circlek.com/easypay.
Easy Pay is FREE to join and offers a safe payment experience combined with discounts at-the-pump.
If you visit Circle K on a frequent basis this is a big must for Circle K fanboys!
- New members save 30¢ per gallon for the first 100 gallons and then continue to save 6¢ per gallon every day thereafter
- Plus you’ll earn Easy Rewards points toward Circle K Cash on purchases in-store and at-the-pump
- You can use the easy pay card on every purchase, every day
- 100-gallon maximum purchase is per account
- Easy Pay discount is available at participating Circle K locations
- It may not be possible to combine multiple discounts and/or rewards in a single transaction at select locations
Circle K Rewards App
Google Play Circle K Rewards
Apple Store CIRCLE K Rewards
Once you register in-store, online, or via the mobile app you will be eligible to enter sweepstakes and receive promotional coupons.
- GreenSkyOnline.com: GreenSkyOnline.com allows a customer to pay a bill online once they have accessed their account
- CVSHealthSurvey.com: Get back at that CVS employee who was super rude to you or praise the employee who was extremely helpful
CircleK.com Easy Pay Register
- You will need a valid email address
- Your enrolled User ID (PIN) should not be shared with anyone
- There are no enrollment fees and we do not charge a per-transaction fee to the consumer for the use of your payment card account
You may be charged an annual maintenance fee of up to $1.00 depending on how much the Circle K Easy Pay Card is used.
If you have misplaced or the card is stolen please dial toll-free 1-877-403-2222.
Circle K Customer Service