The Bloom TCPA Settlement is entitled Bloom v. Jenny Craig Inc. and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Claim forms must be filed by 3/12/2019
- The www.bloomtcpasettlement.com fairness hearing will take place on or around 2/25/2019
- The amount of money any one class member will receive is not known
- Class members will split the $3,000,000 settlement fund after lawyers have been paid
- Under the Jenny Craig TCPA settlement, plaintiff Zoey Bloom requests an award of $4,500 for her services as the Class representative
The Bloom TCPA Settlement fairness hearing is due to take place on or around 2/25/2019.
Class members are not required to attend this loathsome hearing in order to receive a hefty slice of the 3 million dollar settlement cake.
If Class Members do not file a claim or exclude themselves, they cannot benefit from the Jenny Craig unwanted texts class action settlement and forfeit their legal rights to file future claims.
Who is a www.bloomtcpasettlement.com Class Members?
Class members in Bloom v. Jenny Craig Inc., are defined as anyone in the United States who received a bothersome text message from Jenny Craig between the dates of 5/7/2014 to 9/6/2018.
Don’t qualify for the Jenny Craig Unwanted Text Message Class Action Settlement?
Don’t cry yourself to sleep? Check out these settlements!
Bloom TCPA Settlement Contact Information
- Mail: Bloom v Jenny Craig Settlement c/o Heffler Claims Group PO Box 7808 Philadelphia, PA 19101-7808
- Phone: 1-844-491-5744
- Fax and Email: Not Found
Jenny Craig has hired David Jay from the law firm of GREENBERG TRAURIG LLC.
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Andrew Shamis from SHAMIS & GENTILE PA, Manuel Hiraldo from HIRALDO PA and the legendary Scott Edelsberg from the law firm of EDELSBERG LAW PA.