CardActivation.Citi.com allows a cardholder to activate their Citi credit card online.
- Apply for a Citi credit card
- Wait patiently for the card to arrive via US Mail
- Once it arrives tear open the letter
- Rev up the PC and navigate to www.cardactivation.citi.com
- Enter the Citi credit card number, security code and SSN
- Click on the blue “continue” box
- Complete activation and start using the card to make purchases
Also, note to obtain a Citi credit card you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Furthermore, Citi credit cards require the cardholder to have a good to great credit score (bad credit score consumers will have to look elsewhere).
Top-Rated Citi Credit Cards
- Citi Simplicity Card
- Citi Premier Card
- Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard
- The security code will be 3 digits long and will be on the back of the card
- Last 4 digits of your social security number or employee ID, whichever was provided at time of card application
- Hence, activation will take about 4 minutes to complete
- www.GreenSkyOnline.com – GreenSkyOnline.com allows a customer to pay a bill online once they have accessed their account.
- Activate.SearsCard.com – Those lucky enough to have a Sears credit card can activate it online in just a few simple steps
- MyGenesisCredit – Any questions in regards to www.MyGenesis Credit.com Login can be directed to 866-502-6439 Monday to Friday 6 am to 5 pm
- Go To AncestryDNA.com/Activate – Those who purchased a lame DNA kit will have to visit Go To AncestryDNA.com/Activate to get started
Any questions in regards to CardActivation.Citi.com can be directed to toll-free 888-201-4523 between the hours of 8 am to 9 pm CT Monday to Friday or Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm CT.
Citi Card Login requires a Citi credit card. Visit Citi.com/Activate to activate a card.