Access an Indigo Card account online with the username and password.
Visit www.indigocard.com login or www.indigo.myfinanceservice.com to begin.
The Indigo Card is designed for consumers with less than perfect credit and is looking to improve their score via on-time payments.
www.IndigoCard.com Customer Service
- 1-866-946-9545 (from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Pacific Time, seven days a week)
- FAX: 503-268-4711
- Payment address: Genesis FS Card Services | PO Box 23039 Columbus, GA | 31902-3039
Indigo Apply Invitation Number
You will need the invitation number when making an application.
If you already have the card don’t bother with it.
More Credit Cards to consider?
- GreenSkyOnline.com – GreenSky and GreenSky Patient Solutions are loan program names for certain consumer credit plans extended by participating lenders to borrowers for the purchase of goods and/or services from participating merchants/providers
- MyVanillaDebitCard.com – The MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card and the MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard are not available in the state of Vermont.
- IndigoApply – The Indigo Platinum credit card credit limit will be determined once the application has been reviewed and approved.
Register Indigo Card?
If you just received the card in the mail and need to register please visit www.myindigo.com register and enter the card number.
Indigo Card Reviews (Benefits)
- Quick Pre-Qualification (No Impact to your Credit Score)
- 60 Second Decision Choose Your Card Design
- Can be used anywhere in the United States anywhere the Mastercard logo is present
- No Additional Charge
- Mobile Account Access 24/7
- Chip Card Technology (Adding an Additional Layer of Fraud Protection)
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain this credit card.
Other Card Options
- Credit One Card
- Milestone Card
- First Premier Credit Card
“The Indigo Platinum MasterCard provides an opportunity to access credit for those with less than perfect credit.”
A decent credit card for those looking to rebuild their credit score and are short on options.
Capital One Secured Card Sign Up
If you were lucky enough to receive a secured credit card from Capital One please visit www.capitalone.com/securedcard/deposit rightnow to login and make a deposit.
In order to make a deposit, you must provide your Capital One customer number, zip code, and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
Please note the customer number is the 14 or 17 digit number that was provided when your application was approved
For money market or other accounts, please check with your financial institution to obtain the information you should use for routing and account number.
Once you’ve made your full minimum deposit, your card will be mailed within 2 – 3 weeks.
- You will be provided a confirmation number once all steps are completed
- Please allow for up to 10 business days for the deposit to process
- Any issues should be directed to the Capital One customer service team
- You must be 18 years of age or older in order to obtain a secured credit card from Capital One
Capital One Secured Card Customer Service
- Phone: 1-800-219-7931
- Mail General Correspondence Capital One Attn: General Correspondence P.O. Box 30285 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0287
- Dispute a Credit Card Charge Capital One Attn: Disputes P.O. Box 30279 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0279
- Report Suspected Credit Card Fraud Capital One P.O. Box 30277 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0277
Capital One Secured Card Reviews
- NerdWallet: 4.3 out of 5 stars by Sara Rathner
- CreditKarma: 4 out of 5 stars based on 432 customer votes
- WalletHub: 3.7 out of 5 based on 7,941 customer reviews
As you can see the secured card from Capital One is very well-reviewed.
Capital One Corporate Office
Capital One Corporate Headquarters: Capital One 1680 Capital One Drive Mclean, Virginia 22102.
Phone Number: (703) 448-3747
- GreenSky Online – GreenSkyOnline.com allows a customer to pay a bill online once they have accessed their account.
- MyMacysCard – Macys.com/MyMacysCard to Sign In allows a user to pay a Macy’s Credit Card account online
Capital One Secured Card Credit Limit Increase
To request a credit line increase associated with a Capital One secured credit card please dial toll-free 1-800-219-7931.
Neighbors Credit Union Secured Visa Credit Card Review
If your credit is less than stellar, you may be having trouble securing a credit card. You do have options when it comes to finding a credit card regardless of what your credit score is.
The Neighbors Credit Union Secured Visa card is one such option that can actually help you build your credit or improve your poor credit rating over time.
With the Neighbors Credit Union Secured Visa card you can use the money in your savings account as collateral.
This allows you to secure this credit card while you work to build a credit history or fix past credit issues. It is a great alternative to high-interest credit cards, that can be difficult to keep up with.
Neighbors Credit Union Secured Visa Credit Card Review Benefits
- The Neighbors Credit Union Secured Visa card offers an APR that is as low as 9 percent
- The credit card also offers rewards in the form of gift cards, merchandise, and travel
- The Neighbors Credit Union Score Card gives you one point for every dollar you spend with the card
The credit card does have a 100,000-point limit, but the points don’t expire for three years from the end of the calendar year they were earned. This reduces the pressure to use them quickly and allows you to save for what you really want to redeem them for.
Points are detailed on your monthly statement with more reward options added every month.
You can also create your own personal design with the Neighbors Credit Union Secured Visa card, giving you the opportunity to customize the card with a personal picture or meaningful image.
This really allows you to make this card your very own.
The Neighbors Credit Union Secured Visa card can also be used as a part of your digital wallet through Android Pay, Apple Pay or Samsung Pay.
You’ll be able to use this credit card with ease as you work to improve your credit or build a credit background to have the spending power you need for the purchases you want to make.