www.IntuitDataLitigation.com provides two years of free TransUnion credit monitoring for qualifying class members.
- Class members do not have to file a claim
- Cash payments are not available
- Class members will receive Free Credit Monitoring Services
- Please save the Personal ID number to enroll
To enroll in the Free Credit Monitoring Services Benefit, please enter the Personal ID number displayed on the settlement notice and visit secure.intuitdatalitigation.com.
Class members will have until 1/22/19 to enroll.
IntuitDataLitigation.com Class Counsel?
- Micheal W. Sobol LEIFF CABRASER HEIMANN & BERNSTEIN LLP
- Steven W. Teppler ABBOT LAW GROUP PA
- Joseph J. Siprut SIPRUT PC
- Ariana J. Tadler MILBERG TADLER PHILLIPS GROSSMAN LLP
- Mark S. Goldman GOLDMAN SCARLATO & PENNY PC
Remember, class members do not have to pay out of their own pocket for the above lawyers.
Rather, the attorneys will receive a slice of the settlement pie!
Who should file a claim?
Consumers who had a fraudulent tax return filed by someone else using Intuit TurboTax for tax years 2014, 2015, or 2016.
www.IntuitDataLitigation.com Contact Information
- Phone: 1-833-288-5308
- Mail: In re: Intuit Data Litigation c/o JND Legal Administration PO Box 91348 Seattle, WA 98111
- Email: info@IntuitDataLitigation.com
- Fax: Not Found
Finally, the settlement URL
The LiptaiClassSettlement.com class action settlement is entitled Liptai v. Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc., et al.,.
www.LiptaiClassSettlement.com Claim Instructions
Furthermore, you should file a claim if you purchased a Black & Decker and/or Farberware brand small kitchen appliances between the dates of 2/5/2014 to 10/19/2018.
Hence, experts close to the case predict each class member will receive around 4 bucks!
Why only $4?!
The reason the predicted settlement payout is so low is due to the number of people expect to file claims.
Plus the settlement payout is on the low side.
If you are unhappy with the settlement amount you can always speak at the fairness hearing.
To speak at the fairness hearing you will have to show up at Dane County Circuit Court, 215 S. Hamilton Street, Madison, Wisconsin 53703, in Courtroom 8107.
The fairness hearing will take place on March 22, 2019, at 2:00 p.m.
www.LiptaiClassSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Liptai Settlement Claims Administrator Digital Settlement Group LLC 8001 Broadway, Suite 200 Merrillville, IN 46410
- Email: info@LiptaiClassSettlement.com
- Phone: 1-877-342-0827
Hence, class members looking to file a claim via US mail should send it to the address listed above.
LiptaiClassSettlement.com Important Dates
- 1/14/2019: objection deadline
- 2/28/2019: claim filing deadline
- 3/22/2019: fairness hearing
- 2/5/2014 to 10/19/2018: purchase dates
Also, contrary to popular belief you do not have to attend the Liptai v. Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc., et al., settlement fairness hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie.
If you do not file a valid claim form by 2/28/2019 you will miss out on all settlement benefits (even if it is a measly $4).
Finally, the Black & Decker, Farberware Small Appliance Class Action Website
The DAI FACTA Class Action Settlement is entitled Flaum v. Doctor’s Associates Inc.,.and is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Determine if you qualify for the settlement payout
- If so visit www.dai-factasettlement.com by 1/22/2019
- Download Adobe Reader as it is required to file a claim
- Provide the claim number and download a personalized claim form, print it out, or mail it in
Those who are not happy with the 30 million dollar settlement can speak at the fairness hearing.
The fairness hearing will take place on 3/08/2019 at 9:00 a.m. on March 8, 2019 at Room 12-2 in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr. United States Courthouse, 400 North Miami Avenue, Miami, Florida 33128.
Also, note class members do not need to attend this hearing to receive a slice of the generous 30 million dollar settlement pie.
DAI-FactaSettlement.com Talking Points
- Experts close to the case predict each class member will receive around $75 (give or take a few bucks)
- The claim ID must be provided when filing a claim
- Those who do not provide a claim ID will not get paid brother
Class members on the case will be represented by Keith J. Keogh and Michael S. Hilicki from KEOGH LAW LTD; Scott D. Owens and Patrick Crotty from SCOTT D. OWENS PA; and Bret “solo wolf” Lusskin from BRET LUSSKIN PA.
DAI-FactaSettlement Class Members?
If you used a credit or debit card at a Subway location that was using the Subway Payment Manager programmed to print the card’s expiration date between the dates of 1/1/2016 to 3/23/2017.
DAI-FactaSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Flaum v. Doctor’s Associates, Inc. Claims Administrator, P.O. Box 404049 Louisville, KY
- Phone: 1-888-284-3289
- Fax: Not found
Finally, the Settlement URL
Obtain all the dirty details in regards to the Grass Seed Settlement class action lawsuit.
- Pending in the in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Claim forms must be filed by 12/4/2018
- Please visit www.grassseedsettlement.com to file a claim
- Styled In re: Scotts EZ Seed Litigation, Case No. 12-cv-4727
- Proof of purchase is not required in order to file a claim
A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 12/19/2018.
Please note Grass Seed Settlement class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement cake.
Class Members who do not provide proof of purchase are limited to an award of up to $45 while those who submit proof of purchase may claim up to $90.
Other Class Actions:
Who should file a claim?
Anyone in the states of New York or California who purchased any variety of Scotts EZ Seed bearing the 50% Thicker Claim between the dates of 1/1/2009 to 9/30/2014.
www.GrassFeedSettlement.com Contact Points
- Mail: Scotts EZ Seed Litigation c/o Heffler Claims Group, Claims Administrator P.O. Box 8748 Philadelphia, PA 19101-8748
- Toll-Free: 1-844-271-4786
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Scott A. Bursor, Joseph I. Marchese, Neal Deckant, Yitzchak Kopel, Nadeem Faruqi, and Timothy Peter.
Scotts has hired Samuel A. Danon, Shawn Patrick Regan, Joshua S. Paster, Joshua M. Kalb, and Neil Gilman from the law firm of HUNTON ANDREWS KURTH LLP.
Scotts Turf Builder EZ Seed Class Action Settlement Summary
The heart of the lawsuit revolves around claims that The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company Inc. and The Scotts Company LLC made false claims about a grow see.
According to class members the companies falsely claimed that Scotts Turf Builder EZ Seed grows grass “50% Thicker With Half The Water” when compared to ordinary seeds.
Scotts denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
Finally the settlement website
The Bloom TCPA Settlement is entitled Bloom v. Jenny Craig Inc. and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Claim forms must be filed by 3/12/2019
- The www.bloomtcpasettlement.com fairness hearing will take place on or around 2/25/2019
- The amount of money any one class member will receive is not known
- Class members will split the $3,000,000 settlement fund after lawyers have been paid
- Under the Jenny Craig TCPA settlement, plaintiff Zoey Bloom requests an award of $4,500 for her services as the Class representative
The Bloom TCPA Settlement fairness hearing is due to take place on or around 2/25/2019.
Class members are not required to attend this loathsome hearing in order to receive a hefty slice of the 3 million dollar settlement cake.
If Class Members do not file a claim or exclude themselves, they cannot benefit from the Jenny Craig unwanted texts class action settlement and forfeit their legal rights to file future claims.
Who is a www.bloomtcpasettlement.com Class Members?
Class members in Bloom v. Jenny Craig Inc., are defined as anyone in the United States who received a bothersome text message from Jenny Craig between the dates of 5/7/2014 to 9/6/2018.
Don’t qualify for the Jenny Craig Unwanted Text Message Class Action Settlement?
Don’t cry yourself to sleep? Check out these settlements!
Bloom TCPA Settlement Contact Information
- Mail: Bloom v Jenny Craig Settlement c/o Heffler Claims Group PO Box 7808 Philadelphia, PA 19101-7808
- Phone: 1-844-491-5744
- Fax and Email: Not Found
Jenny Craig has hired David Jay from the law firm of GREENBERG TRAURIG LLC.
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Andrew Shamis from SHAMIS & GENTILE PA, Manuel Hiraldo from HIRALDO PA and the legendary Scott Edelsberg from the law firm of EDELSBERG LAW PA.
Finally the Jenny Craig Unwanted Text Message Class Action Settlement Website