Chase Contactless Card
Learn more about the contactless card which can be used at contactless-enabled card readers which are available at certain merchants.
Visit www.chase.com/contactless to learn more.
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Chase.com/ContactLess Customer Service
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. 383 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10179 United States
- Mr. James Dimon Chairman & CEO
- If you need a new debit card right away, stop by a Chase branch or call them at 1-800-935-9935
- From outside the US, call Chase collect at 1-405-272-9935
- If you use TTY support, call 1-800-242-7383.
JP Morgan Chase & Co. Info
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Banks – Global
Full-Time Employees: 254,983
- www.commercebank.com/teach: Get a mind-altering $200 cash bonus when you open up a Commerce Bank account
- CVSHealthSurvey.com: Take a short survey after making a purchase at CVS
- Mygenesiscredit.com/login: Access a Genesis credit card account online
For service on existing accounts call 1-800-935-9935
Chase Corporate Office
- 383 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10179 United States
- Fax: Not found
Please note you should not show up at the Chase corporate office without an appointment.
Credit Cards from Chase
- Freedom (their best-known card and best overall)
- United Explorer Mileage Plus
- Chase Ink (not the best Chase card… avoid in other words)
- Marriot Rewards (ideal for people who find themselves staying at a Marriot hotel)