Sign up or log in to your Loreal Rewards account online.
Visit www.lorealgoldrewards.com to get started.
This is a must for women who purchase Loreal products on a frequent basis.
Rewards members will earn 5 points for every dollar spent on a Loreal product.
New members will receive 50 bonus points upon sign up (so if you’re on the fence go ahead and sign up already!).
You can earn points in 3 ways…
- Link your retailer loyalty card to earn 50 points instantly with an L’Oréal Paris purchases
- Upload your receipts of L’Oréal Paris purchases from your favorite participating retailer and earn 50 points
- Earn more points when you participate in the L’Oréal Paris online community aka online forums
Please note 1 and 2 can only be earned at CVS, RiteAid and ShopRite locations.
MyVanillaDebitCard, Citi.com/ApplyNowDoubleCash, and ValueVillageListens.com (take a short survey in regards to a VV purchase)
LorealGoldRewards.com Customer Service
- Makeup Phone: 1-800-322-2036 Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM ET
- Hair Phone: 1-800-631-7358 Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM ET
- Email and Fax numbers could not be found
Who or what is L’Oréal
A French hair care company with billions of dollars in revenue (yea girls like makeup and hair cair products just in case you didn’t know).
L’Oréal has six worldwide research and development centers: two in France: Aulnay and Chevilly; one in the U.S.: Clark, New Jersey; one in Japan: Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture; in 2005 one was established in Shanghai, China, and one in India. A future facility in the US will be in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey.
Loreal was found in 1909 and has more than 80,000 employees.
To find a location in your area please visit www.lorealparisusa.com/services/store-locator and input your zip code or city.
If you’re looking for a job at Loreal please visit careers.loreal.com/global/en and select the area in which you want to work… i.e. Finance, Marketing, HR, and Operations.