My AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard
Enter the 6-digit Promotional Code that is located in the bottom right-hand corner of the application you received from your flight attendant to apply.
Visit www.myaviatorcard.com/miles to apply.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
This card is a must for frequent American Airlines flyer.
With 60,000 AAdvantage bonus miles and an introductory Companion Certificate good for 1 guest at $99 (plus taxes and fees) after making your first purchase and paying the annual fee in the first 90 days.
MyAviatorCard.com/Miles Customer Service
- Mail: Barclays Bank Delaware, PO Box 8801, Wilmington, DE 19801, Member FDIC
- Phone: 1-800-882-8880 (please have your elite reservation number when calling)
- Account Services: Within the U.S. and Canada 1-800-882-8880 Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. (CT)
My Aviator Card Pros and Cons
- First checked bag free: on domestic American Airlines itineraries for the primary cardmember and up to 4 companions traveling with you on the same reservation
- Earn 2X AAdvantage miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Enjoy up to $25 back as statement credits on inflight Wi-Fi purchases
- Each anniversary year; earn a Companion Certificate good for 1 guest at $99 (plus taxes and fees) after spending $20,000 on purchases and your account remains open for 45 days after your anniversary date
- Get up to $25 back as statement credits on inflight Wi-Fi purchases
AAdvantage Credit Card Other Options
- PenFed Pathfinder Rewards American Express Card
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Discover it Miles
Not into traveling or credit cards?
Enter some sweepstakes…
Activate TJX Rewards Credit Card
If you were lucky enough to be approved for the TJ Maxx credit card you will need to activate it before you can start your shopping spree!
To activate your card please visit activate.tjxrewards.com to activate now.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a card.
In order to activate the card, you will need the card number and working Internet connection.
Activate TJ Maxx Credit Card Customer Service
If you are having issues when activating your card please contact TJ Maxx card customer service.
- Phone: 1-800-926-6299
- Mail: WEST CAMPUS The TJX Companies, Inc. 300-400 Value Way Marlborough, MA 01752
- Mail: EAST CAMPUS The TJX Companies, Inc. 770 Cochituate Road Framingham, MA 01701
TJ Maxx Credit Card Reward Benefits and Cons
- 5% rewards rate at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and Sierra stores
- 10% coupon for the affiliated stores
- No annual fee
- The other thing worth noting about the TJX Rewards® Credit Card is how bad its APR is – 27.24%
TJ Maxx Store Hours
Most TJ Maxx locations are open on Monday 9:30 am to 9:30 pm, Tuesday 9:30 AM–9:30 PM, Wednesday 9:30 AM – 9:30 PM, Thursday 9:30 AM – 9:30 PM, Friday 9:30 AM – 10PM, Saturday 9:30 AM – 10 PM, Sunday 10A M – 8 PM Monday 9:30 AM – 9:30 PM.
Please note the Barclays personal loan offer requires the customer to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
TX Maxx Activation Benefits
- Check your balance and pay your bill
- Track your Rewards point status
- Access your Rewards Certificates online
- Enroll in electronic statements to get your certificates delivered right to your email
Please note the TJX Rewards Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank who is proud member FDIC.
If you need to register you TJ Maxx card please visit use the registration page found here.
Register or login to a smiONE credit card accounts online.
Visit www.smionecard.com to register or login.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain the smiONECard.
This is a prepaid card and can be used anywhere in the United States where the Visa logo is present.
Cardholders credit scores will not be harmed or improved with the smiONE Card as it is not a credit card.
www.smionecard.com login texas
The login for cardholders in the state of Texas is the exact same as cardholders in all other states (same goes for www.smionecard.com Florida).
My smiONE Card Benefits
- No credit check required
- 24/7 account access
- Reloadable at ACH, Moneygram, Western Union, or Direct Deposit
- A bank account is not needed in order to register
Before you can start charging purchases to your Nordstrom card you need to first activate it.
Visit www.nordstromcard.com/activate now!
The service is operated by operated by Nordstrom Card Services and allows a member to activate their new card.
Must have a good to great credit score in order to obtain the card.
Nordstrom Credit Card Activation Notes
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to activate/use the card
- Activation will cause your old cards to deactivate, and you should destroy any deactivated cards for your protection
- www.nordstromcard.com/activate requires an Internet connection
- Activation can also be completed by calling the toll free number found on the sticker (sticker can be found on the front of the card)
- All Nordstrom credit cards are issued by TD Bank USA, N.A.
- Nordstrom debit cards are issued by Nordstrom Card Services, Inc.
- Nordstrom is TD Bank USA, N.A.’s service provider for the Nordstrom Credit Card program
Once the card has been activated the cardholder can make payments online, set up AutoPay (a big must for people who forget to make payments), view purchase statements, and create alerts (i.e. make payment alerts, due date alerts).
Nordstrom Card Services Numbers
- 1.800.964.1800 (general customer service issues)
- 1.877.794.5304 (Canada customers)
- 1.319.846.4140 (International orders)
- 888.211.1214 (please call this number if you need to change your Nordstrom card PIN number)
- 866.491.7860 (please call this number of you to need to replace the card)
Other Retail Credit Cards to Consider?
When activating the Nordstrom credit card the customer will have to provide their card number, expiration date, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of their SSN.
Cardholders will also need to provide an email address. The customer’s email address will be used to confirm activation. The email address will also be used to remind cardholders of upcoming payment due dates or purchases made.
Once you have completed the activation process via www.nordstromcard.com/activate please be sure to update all auto bill pay services.
Credit Card Website
Access an Indigo Card account online with the username and password.
Visit www.indigocard.com login or www.indigo.myfinanceservice.com to begin.
The Indigo Card is designed for consumers with less than perfect credit and is looking to improve their score via on-time payments.
www.IndigoCard.com Customer Service
- 1-866-946-9545 (from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Pacific Time, seven days a week)
- FAX: 503-268-4711
- Payment address: Genesis FS Card Services | PO Box 23039 Columbus, GA | 31902-3039
Indigo Apply Invitation Number
You will need the invitation number when making an application.
If you already have the card don’t bother with it.
More Credit Cards to consider?
- GreenSkyOnline.com – GreenSky and GreenSky Patient Solutions are loan program names for certain consumer credit plans extended by participating lenders to borrowers for the purchase of goods and/or services from participating merchants/providers
- MyVanillaDebitCard.com – The MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card and the MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard are not available in the state of Vermont.
- IndigoApply – The Indigo Platinum credit card credit limit will be determined once the application has been reviewed and approved.
Register Indigo Card?
If you just received the card in the mail and need to register please visit www.myindigo.com register and enter the card number.
Indigo Card Reviews (Benefits)
- Quick Pre-Qualification (No Impact to your Credit Score)
- 60 Second Decision Choose Your Card Design
- Can be used anywhere in the United States anywhere the Mastercard logo is present
- No Additional Charge
- Mobile Account Access 24/7
- Chip Card Technology (Adding an Additional Layer of Fraud Protection)
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain this credit card.
Other Card Options
- Credit One Card
- Milestone Card
- First Premier Credit Card
“The Indigo Platinum MasterCard provides an opportunity to access credit for those with less than perfect credit.”
A decent credit card for those looking to rebuild their credit score and are short on options.