Access your NewRez loan care account online.
Simply head on over to www.newrez.myloancare.com to begin.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a loan.
Any questions about your loan account can be directed to toll-free 1-800-410-1091 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Eastern Time Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Eastern Time.
NewRez.MyLoanCare.com Mailing Address
- Loan Inquiry: LoanCare, LLC Attn: Consumer Solutions Department P.O. Box 8068 Virginia Beach, VA 23450
- Payments: LoanCare, LLC P.O. Box 37628 Philadelphia, PA 19101-0628
- Overnight Address: LoanCare, LLC 3637 Sentara Way Virginia Beach, VA 23452
- Notices of Error/Information Requests: LoanCare, LLC Attn: Mortgage Resolution P.O. Box 8068 Virginia Beach, VA 23450
Payments can be made via check by mail.
What is needed to register?
- Loan number
- Email address
- SSN/Tax ID
- Date of birth
Once you have registered, you may change your personal information anytime, which includes: Contact Information, Password, and or Email address.
- SEGRewards.com-set-pin-code: Sign up for the SE Grocers rewards program
- Disney Movie Rewards: A big must-have for Dinsey FANBOYS as you get rewarded for purchasing Disney products! You will get tickets for new eligible movie release or Purchase your favorite eligible movies on Blu-ray, UHD or DVD
Loan Paid Off… when do I get my lien release?
Generally, we file lien releases with the local county recorder’s office in accordance with state-required timelines after your loan has been paid in full. Recording delays or chain of title issues could impact the time it takes to release a lien. We will send you a copy of the recorded release for your records.
Do you guys have a mobile app?
You bet they do! MyLoanCare Mobile is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Trouble making mortgage payments?
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), go to hud.gov or call 800-569-4287.
Login to your account with a Username.
Visit www.ezcardinfo.com login to begin.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Don’t have an account?
Register for EZCard online access to your account so you can: Analyze your spending, review your statements, and pay bothersome bills online.
EZCardInfo.com Customer Service
- Filinginoregon.con/renew: Renew a business in Oregon
- MyVanillaDebitCard.com: The MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card and the MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard are not available in the state of Vermont
- MyPrizeStatus: The My Prize Status promotion is operated by DealerApps who specializes in effective, easy to use, reliable advertisement solutions for auto dealers.
Have your user ID on hand.
Simply visit www.mybenefitwallet.com login to gain access.
You must first register if you are a new customer to Benefit Wallet.
First Time Users
- Date of birth
MyBenefitWallet.com Login Help
- Online: www.mybenefitwallet.com/contact-us
- To report a lost or stolen debit card, please contact the BenefitWallet Service Center toll-free at +1 877.472.4200
- HSA Deposits – Overnight Mail BenefitWallet 500 Ross Street Suite 154-0510 Pittsburgh, PA 15262-0001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HSA Deposits: BenefitWallet PO Box 535161 Pittsburgh, PA 15253-5161
The customer service team is ready to help from Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. ET Saturday & Sunday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET.
Employer Support 1 866.712.4551 Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET Saturday & Sunday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET
Broker Support 1 877.204.0860 Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. ET
BenefitWallet Login: www.mybenefitwallet.com/CMS/portal/default/index.html
- www.netflix.com/activate-code-sony: Link a Sony and Netflix device
- MyBoostNow: The Boost Platinum Card is designed for consumers with less than ideal credit and is looking to rebuild their credit score via on-time monthly payments.
- www.nordstromcard.com/activate: Activate a Nordstrom credit card online (must be 18 years of age or older)
- www.qbointuit.login: QuickBooks is a must for all small business owners looking to save money and time on business accounting.
MyBenefitsWallet Automated Account Information 1 877.472.4200 Interactive Voice Response system available 24/7.
Can I have an HSA in addition to an IRA or another qualified retirement plan?
Yes, you can have both an HSA and an IRA. Although HSAs operate under many of the same rules that apply to traditional IRAs, an HSA is not an IRA; it is tax-advantaged savings account for current and future qualified medical expenses. An HSA may be used to pay for non-medical expenses without penalty after you turn 65, so it can be used to save for retirement.
When is my HSA no longer an HSA?
Your HSA will no longer be considered an HSA if, upon your death, your estate or someone other than your spouse becomes the beneficiary of your account. Only if the account is transferred to your spouse will it remain an HSA.