Access your NewRez loan care account online.
Simply head on over to www.newrez.myloancare.com to begin.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a loan.
Any questions about your loan account can be directed to toll-free 1-800-410-1091 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Eastern Time Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Eastern Time.
NewRez.MyLoanCare.com Mailing Address
- Loan Inquiry: LoanCare, LLC Attn: Consumer Solutions Department P.O. Box 8068 Virginia Beach, VA 23450
- Payments: LoanCare, LLC P.O. Box 37628 Philadelphia, PA 19101-0628
- Overnight Address: LoanCare, LLC 3637 Sentara Way Virginia Beach, VA 23452
- Notices of Error/Information Requests: LoanCare, LLC Attn: Mortgage Resolution P.O. Box 8068 Virginia Beach, VA 23450
Payments can be made via check by mail.
What is needed to register?
- Loan number
- Email address
- SSN/Tax ID
- Date of birth
Once you have registered, you may change your personal information anytime, which includes: Contact Information, Password, and or Email address.
- SEGRewards.com-set-pin-code: Sign up for the SE Grocers rewards program
- Disney Movie Rewards: A big must-have for Dinsey FANBOYS as you get rewarded for purchasing Disney products! You will get tickets for new eligible movie release or Purchase your favorite eligible movies on Blu-ray, UHD or DVD
Loan Paid Off… when do I get my lien release?
Generally, we file lien releases with the local county recorder’s office in accordance with state-required timelines after your loan has been paid in full. Recording delays or chain of title issues could impact the time it takes to release a lien. We will send you a copy of the recorded release for your records.
Do you guys have a mobile app?
You bet they do! MyLoanCare Mobile is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Trouble making mortgage payments?
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), go to hud.gov or call 800-569-4287.
79cash rates connected you to a lender that will provide you with a cash loan within days.
Simply visit www.79cash.com to get started.
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Applicants will need to provide their name, email address, date of birth, address, phone number, SSN, cell phone number, work number, and a variety of financial information.
79 cash loan reviews
“I got a $3,000 loan within 24 hours!” Carl K. Kansas City, MO
“These guys saved my butt as I was up to my eyeballs in high-interest debt! I got $1200 from them on the very same day! BOOM!” Kim G. Nashville, TN
“I exhausted just about every option when I heard the 79 cash radio commercial… the next thing I know I have $5000 in my bank account! WOOT WOOT!” Jimmy K. Chicago, IL
- GreenSky Online: You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to obtain a GreenSky account
- MyInstant Offer: This is a loan from Lending Club… Check Your Rate On Up To $40K In Minutes – Won’t Impact Your Credit Score! One Low Monthly Payment. Easy Online Application. No Obligation Quote.
- IndigoApply: Apply for the popular Indigo Platinum card online and thank the heavens once you’re approved
- www.nationaldebtrelief.com login: Free Debt Relief Quote Online… Login to your National Debt Relief account now and start saving money on your high-interest debt.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a credit card or loan from any of the lenders mentioned on this page.
Any questions about 79 cash loans can be directed to their customer service team.
Is 79 cash legit?
Yes. This is not a scam.
Login to your National Debt Relief account now and start saving money on your high-interest debt.
Simply head on over to www.nationaldebtrelief.com login to gain access.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to use the debt service.
In order to login please have your email address and password on hand.
NationalDebt.com Contact Customer Service
- 11 Broadway Suite 1732 New York, NY 10004
- Phone: 888-660-7427
- Fax: 888-688-3291
- Email: email@example.com
“A great little service for people who need to get out of debt ASAP” – Debby L Miami, FL
“I was up to my eyeballs in debt when I saw the National Debt Relief commercial on Fox Business Channel… the next thing I know I’m living high of the hog and buying my favorite red wine again… cheer to National Debt Relief” – Ronny C. Chicago IL
“National Debt Relief made this process clear and easy and helped to remove a huge stress burden from my shoulders. Their reps are professional, understanding, and non-judgemental. Their online portal is great and very user-friendly. You control the process, but they take all the heavy work and stress. I wish I had chosen them sooner!” – Nathan Lee location unknown
“My debt was out of control and I needed help… BAD. Chris from National Det Relief talked me into giving them a try… boy old boy am I glad he talked me into becoming a client… I’m debt-free in 2020!” Dale J. Austin TX
What do they do?
National Debt Relief provides expert advice and negotiating power to deal with those savoy debt collectors.
National Debt Relief empowers clients to get out of debt in less time than if they continued to make the minimum payments. More importantly, it allows them peace of mind while doing so.
Give these guys a try if your in debt and can’t get out on your own.
Apply for a personal loan with Upstart and pay off high-interest debt now!
Visit upstart.com/myoffer and follow the instructions to apply online.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
When you check your rate at www.upstart.com/myoffer they will check your credit report.
This initial (soft) inquiry will not affect your credit score.
If you accept your rate and proceed with your application, then they will do another (hard) credit inquiry that will impact your credit score.
Upstart Network, Inc. is based at 2950 S. Delaware Street, San Mateo, CA 94403.
UpStart.com/MyOffer Customer Service
- Phone: 1-650-204-1000 (local) 1-855-438-8778
- Mailing Address: Upstart Operations Dept. P.O. Box 1503 San Carlos, CA 94070
- General Support For support questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press For press inquiries, contact email@example.com
- Businesses For business partnerships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upstart is open from Monday to Friday on business days: 6 AM – 5 PM PST Saturday and Sunday: 6 AM – 5 PM PST
They are closed on federal holidays to include Christmas and New Years Day.
Other Loan Options
- SoFi: helps members take control of their finances. From getting out of high-interest debt to managing your wealth, we are here to help you get your money right
- RocketLoans.com: online finance company offering low rate personal loans from $2000 to $45000
- PayPal BizLoan: Get a loan for your small business (must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States)
Upstart is one of the better shops to apply if you’re in need of a personal loan.
Loan amounts vary between $1,000 – $50,000 with 3 & 5 year terms ( 6.46% – 35.99%).
If you are denied please contact the Upstart customer service center and ask to speak with Steve.
The average 3-year loan offered across all lenders using the Upstart Platform will have an APR of 21% and 36 monthly payments of $35 per $1,000 borrowed.
Make sure you make on-time payments to avoid nasty late fees.