Use your employee ID to access your Legget paystub online (WOOT WOOT!).
Visit www.paystubportal.com/leggett and follow the on-screen instructions to login.
This site is designed for Leggett employees only.
Enjoy convenient and easy access to your pay stub information around the clock (aka 24 hours a day 7 days a week).
If your new please register before gaining online access.
To register please provide your date of birth, employee ID, and last 3 of your social.
PayStubPortal.com/Leggett Customer Service
- Operated by the First Data Corporation
- Email: Not found
- Mail: Post Office Box 757 1 Leggett Road Carthage, Missouri 64836
- Online: www.leggett.com/home/contacts
Leggett & Platt
Leggett produces a wide variety of products that can be found in most homes, offices, and vehicles around the world. The company was founded in 1883 and works with over 1800 partners world-wide to include countries like China, Japan and Canada. Leggett can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol LEG and they are based out of the Show Me State in a city called Carthage.
Pay a Quest Diagnostics Bill Online
If you are a Quest customer you can pay a bill online with the lab code and invoice number.
Please visit www.questdiagnostics.com/bill to begin.
The lab code and invoice number can be found on the Quest Diagnostics invoice.
When making a payment online please have a valid credit or debit card or a bank account routing number/account number.
QuestDiagnostics.com/Bill Customer Service
“The invoice you received is for laboratory services provided by Quest Diagnostics, which were ordered by your physician. This invoice is for laboratory testing fees only and is separate from any bill you may have received from your physician and/or paid at your physician’s office.”
Why on earth did I receive an invoice from Quest… here are some reasons why…
- Insurance information was not received or the wrong insurance information was received on your test order
- The insurance carrier processed the claim and denied payment
- The insurance carrier processed the claim and applied the balance to your co-pay or deductible
- The insurance carrier did not respond to the claim
QuestDiagnostics Bill Pay Tips
- Your payment information can be stored online to make returning payment easier
- If you want to pay via US Mail click on the “Send Payments To” address listed on your invoice
- When making a payment by mail please include your invoice, payment, invoice number, and check or money order
- Cash money cannot be accepted via US Mail
- Payment may be required at the time of service for all past due balances
- You can print your Quest Diagnostics e-bill as it is in PDF format
A United States lab clinic that was founded in 1967 under the name Metropolitan Pathology Laboratory, Inc.
The company is based in Secaucus, New Jersey and employs 45,000 people and generated more than $7.7 billion in 2017.
Not a Quest patient… check out…