Citi.com/applynowdoublecash Invitation Number is used to apply for the prestigious Double Cash credit card from Citi.
Please Read Below Before Making an Application
- Must have a good to great credit score
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- Designed consumers who look for cash back rewards with their credit cards
- The Invitation Number can be found on the application form
- The Citi.com/applynowdoublecash invitation number is not required but means the applicant has been pre-screened
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month
The Citi Double Cash credit card will earn a mind-blowing 2% cash back on purchases by earning 1% when you buy plus 1% as you pay.
Are we done? NO! The Double Cash credit card also comes with a 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 18 months!
Done Now? NO! This must have credit card also comes with a $0 annual fee.
Other Citi Double Cash Credit Card Notes
- The promotional Balance Transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- NO CAPS on the total amount of cash back you can earn
- You do not earn cash back on balance transfers, cash advances, account fees, interest, or returned items
What high-end credit card blogs are saying about the Citi Double Cash Now credit card? (Citi Double Cash Reviews)
- nerdwallet.com: 4.3 out of 5
- creditkarma.com: 3.5 out of 5
- creditcards.com: 4 out of 5
- valuepenguin.com: 4.5 out of 5
Any questions in regards to Citi.com/applynowdoublecash Invitation Number can be directed to the toll free Citi customer service hotline at 1-800-950-5114.
Credit Card Website
- citi.com/applynowdoublecash invitation number