The HalevStateFarmClassAction.com settlement is listed as case number 12-cv-00660-DRH and is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
The State Farm Non-OEM Crash Parts Class Action Lawsuit revolves around claims that State Farm essentially bribed an Illinois Supreme Court judge by furnishing campaign funds for the judges reelection.
Class members contend that the Judge was reelected and then reversed the judgement against State Farm months later.
How to file a claim in HalevStateFarmClassAction.com
Simply visit www.halevstatefarmclassaction.com and click on the “receive a payment” heading in the menu bar.
All claim forms filed by mail must be postmarked by January 31, 2019.
You might also like
- CRLTSettlement (Read if you purchased a Craftsman Riding Lawn Tractors from the dead in the water company Sears)
- Candy Product Settlement (The Cookie Dough Bites, Muddy Bears, Hello Kitty Treats Slack-Fill Class Action Settlement is worth up to $12.50 per household)
HalevStateFarmClassAction.com Settlement Notes
- Class members will not receive a cut of the settlement pie unless they file a eligible General Claim Form
- Please read the claim form instructions carefully as failure to submit a correct claim form may result in a lost of the settlement pie
- The amount of money any one Halev State Farm Class Action Lawsuit Member will receive depend on how many people file claims
- Articles like this one are not helpful to class members looking to receive the maximum settlement payment 🙂
The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 12/31/2018.
State Farm Non-OEM Crash Parts Class Members do NOT have to attend this bothersome hearing in order to receive a stake of the mind blowing $250,000,000 settlement.
HalevStateFarmClassAction.com Contact Information
- Mail:Hale v. State Farm Class Action Administrator, c/o Epiq, P.O. Box 5053, Portland, OR 97208-5053
- Phone: 1-844-420-6491
- A fax number is not available
- An email address could not be found
Also please note claim forms can be sent to the mailing address shown above.
*Although State Farm Insurance Company denies any actions of wrong doing in the case they have agreed to settle.
Class members looking to contact the court?
Please write to: Thomas L. Galbraith Acting Clerk of Court 750 Missouri Avenue East St. Louis, IL 62201.