Macys.com/Cedit allows a Macy’s credit card account holder to perform a variety of card activities online.
Macys.com/Credit Manage and Pay Instructions
- Shop at Macys.com (online or in-store)
- Let the Macy’s employees talk you into opening a Macy’s credit card
- A few weeks later a bill will arrive in the mail
- Then visit www.macys.com/credit to create an account
- Provide the required information
- Pay the bill online with a bank account
Also, note when using the Macy’s Bill Payment Center the customer will have to provide their bank account number and routing number.
The bank routing number will be 7 digits long with the account number can be any amount of digits depending on the bank.
- A must for those who are comfortable making a payment online
- New customers opening a Macy’s Credit Card should save 20% today & tomorrow up to a total of $100 in purchases
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Requires a good to great credit score
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
- Check out the Macy’s Credit Card FAQ for in-depth details
- Hence, The Macy’s American Express Card program is issued and administered by Department Stores National Bank
Macys.com/Credit Contact Information
- Phone: 1.800.BUY.MACY (toll-free 1-800-289-6229)
- We’re available: 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week
- Click here for additional departments and hours
Therefore, additional Macys.com/Credit Customers can also:
Also, macys.com International Customer Service can dial + 1 (513) 573.7912 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week.
- CVSHealthSurvey – Take a short survey in regards to a CVS purchase
- Citi Apply Now Double Cash – Apply for the Double Cash credit card from Citi
- Nordstrom Credit Card Activation – Activate a Nordstrom credit card online
For Macy’s credit card specific questions please dial toll-free 1.888.257.6757.
The above number is available Monday through Saturday – 9 am to 9 pm (local time) Sunday – 11 am to 8 pm (local time).