MyAARPMedicare.com/MyEOB allows a user to access their United Health Care account online!
- Confirm enrollment in United Health Care services
- If so please visit www.myaarpmedicare.com/myeob to access your account
- Provide your username and password in order to log in
- Register for online services with United Health Care please visit www.healthsafe-id.com/register/personalInfo
- Registration will only take 3 to 6 minutes
- mygreatcall.com personal profile: Manage a MyGreatCall account in one centralized places!
- www.mygenesis credit.com login: Access a MyGenesis account online in a few short steps
- CVSHealthSurvey: Take a short survey in regards to a CVS to purchase
Hence, what is needed to register for MyAARPMedicare.com/MyEOB?
Users will be asked to provide their first and last name, date of birth, zip code, and plan ID member number.
Also, note the plan ID member number can be found on your United Health Care member ID card.
- The number will be on the front of the card
- Will include 7 to 11 digits
- May contain a “_” before the last two numbers
Finally, those who misplaced their UNH member ID number can dial 1-877-699-5710 for customer support.
Furthermore, MyAARPMedicare.com/MyEOB Contact Information
- Medicare Users: 1-877-699-5710 between the hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time, 7 days a week
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans: 1-866-254-3132 Hours Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET or Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET or dial 1-800-523-5880 for claim questions
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plans: 1-866-870-3470 between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time, 7 days a week
Also, United Health Care customers who are having problems with online enrollment or any other website issues can dial 1-800-721-0627 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. CT, 7 days a week.
Furthermore, those looking to contact United Health Care by mail can write to: UnitedHealthcare, PO Box 29300, Hot Springs, AR 71903-9300.
Those who are mailing enrollment forms can send them to… UnitedHealthcare PO Box 29200 Hot Springs, AR 71903-9200.