MyGreatCall.com allows a user to manage their account and organize their apps in one central place.
MyGreatCall.com Personal Profile Instructions
- Review the terms & conditions
- If your happy with the terms and conditions sign up at www.mygreatcall.com
- Sign up by clicking on the “create an account” tab
- You will be asked to provide your email address, phone number, and home address
- Customers who already users can simply login
- MyGreatCall.com Login to access an account
Also, returning users will have to provide their email address or phone number to login.
When accessing a MyGreatCall account with a phone number please provide the 10-digit phone number.
MyGreatCall Agreement Notes
- Offers a 30-day return policy
- If you have used more than 50MB of data within 30 days from the date of purchase but did not exceed your data plan, then we will retain your monthly data plan service charge
- To cancel a service dial 1-800-733-6632 between 5 am – 8 pm PST, Mon-Sat
- You are responsible for paying all taxes, surcharges, and assessments associated with your GreatCall products and services
Please note the MyGreatCall.com cancelation phone number is different than the general customer service toll-free number.
Also, note that approved returns must be shipped back at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
Hopefully, a return will not be on the table once you try the MyGreatCall.com service.
Also, the walmartacademycard should be added to the above list. This credit card is a big must for people who shop at Walmart.
Hence, any questions in regards to the service can be directed to 866-482-1424 available between 6 am – 7 pm PST, Monday – Saturday.
Furthermore, when making a return please allow up to 21 days for the refund to be applied back the customer’s credit card or checking account.
Customers will be charged a bothersome $10 restocking fee when returning a purchase.