PATurnpikeTollByPlate.com allows a user to pay a invoice online or appeal a toll decision that was made (among other things).
PATurnpikeTollByPlate requires the invoice number, account number, and zip code in order to pay a toll online.
Other PATurnpikeTollByPlate.com Login Options?
- Provide the state (which is shown on the users license plate)
- License plate number (must input the exact plate number)
PA Turnpike Toll By Plate Highlights
- View or pay a invoice
- View the auto image in question
- Dispute tolls online
- View and or update customer information
- Users can update a address and vehicle license number
- To reach other Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission resources directly, Click Here.
Please note those who need to add a GoPak to an existing Pennsylvania Turnpike E-ZPass account must login.
Once they have access to their Turnpike account please select the GET TRANSPONDER option.
PATurnpikeTollByPlate.com Contact Information
- E-ZPass Customer Service Center at 877-736-6727 Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Those outside U.S. should dial 717-561-1522 Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Individual can also visit the E-ZPass Customer Service Office at 300 East Park Drive Harrisburg, PA 17111
- Those looking to contact the Violations Processing Center can dial toll free 1-877-736-6727
- Customers outside the U.S. please call 717.561.1522
- The customer Violations Processing Center Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Customers looking to contact PATurnpikeTollByPlate via email should visit www.paturnpike.com/contact.
Customer service hours at the walk in location are Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
When reaching out via email the customer must provide their name, email address, and phone number.
Please do not include any credit card numbers when reaching out via email.
Also check out the PATurnpikeTollByPlate.com Mailing Address: P.O. Box 67676 Harrisburg, PA 17106-7676.
Not driving on PA highways?
Need a credit card? Check out these write ups: