Apply for what many in the credit card industry believe is the best fuel rewards card on the market in the Shell Fuel Rewards Credit Card!
Shell.us Get Rewards Review
- A very good credit card for consumers who spend a decent amount of their budget on gas at Shell gas station
- Offers two version of the card; 1. Shell Fuel Rewards Card and 2. Shell Fuel Rewards Mastercard
- Rebates will automatically be redeemed as a credit against Shell purchases
- Gas purchases made at non Shell gas station will not qualify for the fuel rebates
- The members due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle
- Shell will not charge you any interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month
Which card is better the Shell Fuel Rewards Card or the Mastercard version of the card?
- The Mastercard version of the card is MUCH better than the normal version
- The Mastercard version of the card comes with an added 2% back on dining and grocery purchases along with 1% back on all other purchases
- Both cards offer 10% Shell rebates on the first $1,200 Shell non-fuel purchases (per year)
Both credit cards require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Both cards require a good credit score but the Shell Fuel Rewards credit card requires excellenet credit for approval.
- Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express – Allows a member to earn a mind blowing 3% cash back when making purchases at gas stations
- Citi ThankYou Premier Card – Earn a earth shaking 3 points for every dollar spent on gas!
- Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi – Earn 4% cash back on the first $7,000 spent on gas annually
Any questions in regards to Shell.us Get Rewards can be directed to toll free 1-877-MY-SHELL between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday or Saturday from 8 am to 3 PM CT.
Credit Card Website