TBS.com/Activate allows a TBS fan boy to watch the Turner Broadcasting System on a streaming device (i.e. Roku, Apple TV).
TNTDrama com Activate is free of charge and the user must have primary ownership of the streaming account in question.
TBS.com/Activate How To?
- Navigate to www.tbs.com/activate
- Select the customers device (i.e. Amazon Fire TV)
- A passcode will be provided
- Login to the streaming device account and enter the pass code
- Presto chango the user now has access TNTDrama
Please note the Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. is a WarnerMedia Company.
TBS.com is a part of Turner Entertainment Digital which is a part of Bleacher Report/Turner Sports Network.
TNTDrama com Activate Highlights
- The activation process will take between 2 to 5 minutes to complete (depending on the users age and vision)
- Activating TBS should give the user access to TNTDrama com streaming
- Some providers may limit the amount the user can stream through their device
Any questions in regards to the TBS activation process should be directed to the users local cable/streaming provider.
For example if the users cable provide is Charter Communications they should dial 1-833-780-1880.
Users can also attempt to contact TBS at 404-827-1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers looking to reach out the to TBS corporate office can write to: Turner Headquarters One CNN Center Atlanta, Georgia 30303.
TNTDrama com Activate Website
Not a TNTDrama or TBS Fan Boy? Check out the History Channel!