Apply for a personal loan with Upstart and pay off high-interest debt now!
Visit upstart.com/myoffer and follow the instructions to apply online.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
When you check your rate at www.upstart.com/myoffer they will check your credit report.
This initial (soft) inquiry will not affect your credit score.
If you accept your rate and proceed with your application, then they will do another (hard) credit inquiry that will impact your credit score.
Upstart Network, Inc. is based at 2950 S. Delaware Street, San Mateo, CA 94403.
UpStart.com/MyOffer Customer Service
- Phone: 1-650-204-1000 (local) 1-855-438-8778
- Mailing Address: Upstart Operations Dept. P.O. Box 1503 San Carlos, CA 94070
- General Support For support questions, contact email@example.com
- Press For press inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Businesses For business partnerships, contact email@example.com.
Upstart is open from Monday to Friday on business days: 6 AM – 5 PM PST Saturday and Sunday: 6 AM – 5 PM PST
They are closed on federal holidays to include Christmas and New Years Day.
Other Loan Options
- SoFi: helps members take control of their finances. From getting out of high-
interest debt to managing your wealth, we are here to help you get your money right
- RocketLoans.com: online finance company offering low rate personal loans from $2000 to $45000
- PayPal BizLoan: Get a loan for your small business (must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States)
Upstart is one of the better shops to apply if you’re in need of a personal loan.
Loan amounts vary between $1,000 – $50,000 with 3 & 5 year terms ( 6.46% – 35.99%).
If you are denied please contact the Upstart customer service center and ask to speak with Steve.
The average 3-year loan offered across all lenders using the Upstart Platform will have an APR of 21% and 36 monthly payments of $35 per $1,000 borrowed.
Make sure you make on-time payments to avoid nasty late fees.