WalmartAcademyCard.com comes in the Walmart Academy Prepaid Visa Card and the Walmart Academy Prepaid MasterCard.
- This is not a credit card
- Contrary to popular belief this prepaid debit card can be used at places other than Walmart
- Since this is not a credit card a customer does not need a good credit score
WalmartAcademyCard.com Online Access Benefits
- Allows the customer to check balances, track transactions, view card statements
- Customers can use one of thousands of surcharge-free MoneyPass ATMs nationwide
- Hence, to set up an account online the customer will have to provide the card number & security code
- Non-MoneyPass ATM Network transactions will be charged a $1 fee
Also, note the Walmart Academy Card can be used anywhere in the United States that takes Visa or Mastercard debit cards.
Some merchants place a hold of $75 or more on your card when you pay-at-the-pump.
Walmart Academy Card Pro Tips:
The Walmart Academy Card can be used to tip businesses (i.e. Pizza Delivery Guy, Red Lobster Waiter).
Be sure to alert the cashier prior to the transaction as some merchants do not accept “split” payments.
Here come the FEES!? (any fees associated with the card)
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: $0
- In-Network Domestic ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee: $0
- Dormancy Fee: $0
- Out-of-Network Domestic ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee: $1.00 per transaction
- Replacement Card Fee: $5.95 per card
- Balance Liquidation Fee: None
Furthermore, the maximum amount of money a customer can withdrawal a month is $1,500.
The Daily Domestic ATM Withdrawal Limit is a mind-numbing $400.
Alternative to WalmartAcademyCard.com?
- 24k Prepaid Visa RushCard
- MOVO Virtual Prepaid Visa Card
- Fifth Third Access 360 Reloadable Prepaid Card
Any questions in regards to the Walmart Academy Debit Card can be directed to 1-877-937-4098.
The above number is available from 7 am to 7 pm CT Monday to Friday and Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm CT.