The Brinks Prepaid Mastercard uses Mobile Check Load which is a service provided by First Century Bank, N.A. and Ingo Money, Inc.
- New customers can apply for the Brinks prepaid card
- Approval review usually takes 3 to 5 minutes but can take up to one hour
- Activate or log in to a Brinks Prepaid account at www.brinksprepaidmastercard.com
- Unapproved checks will not be funded to an account
- Loading a check should only take a few minutes when using the app
- 3.5% of the U.S. Dollar amount of the purchase transaction when making a purchase outside the United States
- Get money up to two days faster
- Offers mobile apps, anytime alerts and online Account Center to access to your money 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- The Brinks prepaid card can be used to make everyday purchases
- Upgrade to a Brink’s Preferred Account and you will get a 5.00% APY Savings Account
Enroll in the Brinks Direct Deposit account to get your paycheck or government benefits (i.e. Veterans Affairs Payment) in your account up to 2 days faster vs. a standard checking account.
Pro tip: Get the Preferred Account to put extra money in the savings account to earn a mind-blowing 5% APY.
In order to get the preferred account, the customer must deposit at least $500 a month into their Brinks Prepaid Mastercard Account.
Looking for a credit card?
www.BrinksPrepaidMastercard.com Contact Information
Any questions in regards to www.brinksprepaidmastercard.com can be directed to toll-free 1-877-849-3249. The toll-free Brinks Mastercard number is available Monday through Friday: 8AM-10PM (Central Standard Time – CST) or Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-8PM (Central Standard Time – CST).
Email? Issues or concerns with the Brinks prepaid card can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow up to 48 hours for a response when sending an email.
Mail: Brink’s Prepaid MasterCard c/o NetSpend Corporation PO Box 2136 Austin, TX 78768-2136.