The Cookie Dough Bites, Muddy Bears, Hello Kitty Treats Slack-Fill Class Action Settlement is worth up to $12.50 per household.
Please Read Below First
- File a claim only if you purchased candy associated with the settlement between Jan. 1, 2013 and June 18, 2018
- Claim forms MUST be in by 12/24/2018
- Class members are allowed to claim a maximum $12.50
- The lawsuit was originally filed by Dacia Trentham in May of 2018 when she noticed her candy she was chowing down on contained a lot of space when compared to how much candy was actually in the box!
- www.CandyProductsSettlement.com is pending in Phelps County Circuit Court, Missouri
The Candy Product Settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 10/24/2018. Class members will not have to attend this hearing unless they would like to speak in regards to the settlement amount.
The list of candy associated with the www.CandyProductsSettlement.com:
Cookie Dough Bites – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites – Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough Bites – Santa’s Village Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites – Cookies N’ Cream Cookie Dough Bites – Cinnamon Bun Bites – Red Velvet Cupcake Bites – Moon Pie Bites – Strawberry Dream Bites – Birthday Cake Cookie Dough Bites – Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites – Muddy Bears – Shari Candies Cherry Sour Balls – Despicable Me 2 Sour Gummies – Sqwigglies – Hello Kitty Treats
Candy Product Settlement Contact Information
- Toll Free: (844) 271-4788
- Mail: Trentham v. Taste of Nature c/o Heffler Claims Group, Settlement Administrator P.O. Box 59502 Philadelphia, PA 19102-9502
The toll free number is ideal to call when the class member has questions about the claim status, when the settlement checks will go out, confirm claim form was received, etc.
Class members in the Candy Product Settlement will be represented by court appointed lawyers; David Steelman and Stephen F. Gaunt from the law firm of STEELMAN GAUNT & HORSEFIELD and Naomi B. Spector from the law firm of KAMBERLAW LLP.
The defense has hired Joshua Briones and E. Crystal Lopez.
Other Cash Settlements
- firstsavingscc.com (not a settlement but a damn good credit card)