The CRLTSettlement includes anyone who purchased certain Craftsman Riding Lawn Tractors from the dead in the water company Sears (i.e. www.crltsettlement.com).
The purchase of the lawn tractor from Sears mist have taken place between Jan. 1, 2009 to Dec. 31, 2015.
If you did not purchase a lawn tractor between those dates do not file a claim.
Also you can find eligible Craftsman Riding Lawn Tractors here.
Also claim forms MUST be filed by 12/19/2018.
Plaintiffs Rebecca Rysewyk, Mary E. Rood, Brian Van Vooren, and Katie Smith filed the claim way back in the spring of 2015 claiming that these riding lawn mowers were subject to gas leaks that can cause the vehicles to ignite! Yikes!
Further more Sears denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a settlement in order to avoid further court cost and bothersome trial appearances.
- Class members who file valid claims should receive free inspections, repairs and/or up to $125 cash
- The $125 in cash payment will be reimbursement if the class member paid for the fuel line repairs on their own
- The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Listed as case number 1:15-cv-04519
- www.CRLTSettlement.com entitled Rysewyk, et al. v. Sears Holdings Corporation, et al.,
- Class members will be represented by WEXLER WALLACE LLP, GREG COLEMAN LAW PC, and BERGER MONTAGUE
Proof of purchase required?
Yes! You will have to provide proof that you purchased a Craftsman Riding Lawn Tractor. You can provide photographs, credit card statements, receipt, invoice etc. as proof of purchase.
If you do not have proof of purchase please dial 1-877-411-5712.
Finally www.crltsettlement.com Contact Info
Any questions in regards to the CRLTSettlement can be directed to 1-877-411-5712.
Furthermore class members looking to contact the class admin by snail mail can write to: CRLT Settlement c/o Angeion Group 1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210 Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Don’t qualify? Check out this settlements!