CVSHealthSurvey.com is designed to increase the shoppers experience when making a purchase at CVS.
Please note you must have Internet access and the 17 digit code number in order to start the survey. CVSHealthSurvey.com is powered by Medallia.
CVSHealthSurvey.com Talking Points
- Allows customers to provide honest feedback in regards to their CVS Health purchase experience
- CVS is looking for honest feedback (good or bad)
- All survey answers will be used to increase the customer service at the CVS in question
- The survey is available in English or Spanish
- Customers who lost the 17 digit survey code number will not be able to take the survey*
*If the customer tossed the receipt in the trash they may want to do some dumpster diving in order to obtain the 17 digit code assuming it is not covered in last nights meat loaf.
From the CVSHealthSurvey.com Website
“Thank you for shopping at CVS Pharmacy. Your feedback is important to us, as we continually strive to provide exceptional service.”
Any questions in regards to the survey can be directed to Medallia at toll free 1-866-562-1834 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday (closed on major holidays).
Not interested in the CVS Health Survey? Please check out these promotions!
- HGTV Pets Over Plans Sweepstakes (win $10,000 in cold hard cash)
- CandyProductsSettlement.com (claim up to $12.50 if you purchased Cookie Dough Bites – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites – Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough Bites – Santa’s Village Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites – Cookies N’ Cream Cookie Dough Bites – Cinnamon Bun Bites – Red Velvet Cupcake Bites – Moon Pie Bites – Strawberry Dream Bites – Birthday Cake Cookie Dough Bites – Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites – Muddy Bears – Shari Candies Cherry Sour Balls – Despicable Me 2 Sour Gummies – Sqwigglies – Hello Kitty Treat)
- Shell Fuel Rewards (awesome if you get your gas from Shell, lame if you buy your gas from somewhere other than Shell)