The DAI FACTA Class Action Settlement is entitled Flaum v. Doctor’s Associates Inc.,.and is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Determine if you qualify for the settlement payout
- If so visit www.dai-factasettlement.com by 1/22/2019
- Download Adobe Reader as it is required to file a claim
- Provide the claim number and download a personalized claim form, print it out, or mail it in
Those who are not happy with the 30 million dollar settlement can speak at the fairness hearing.
The fairness hearing will take place on 3/08/2019 at 9:00 a.m. on March 8, 2019 at Room 12-2 in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr. United States Courthouse, 400 North Miami Avenue, Miami, Florida 33128.
Also, note class members do not need to attend this hearing to receive a slice of the generous 30 million dollar settlement pie.
DAI-FactaSettlement.com Talking Points
- Experts close to the case predict each class member will receive around $75 (give or take a few bucks)
- The claim ID must be provided when filing a claim
- Those who do not provide a claim ID will not get paid brother
Class members on the case will be represented by Keith J. Keogh and Michael S. Hilicki from KEOGH LAW LTD; Scott D. Owens and Patrick Crotty from SCOTT D. OWENS PA; and Bret “solo wolf” Lusskin from BRET LUSSKIN PA.
DAI-FactaSettlement Class Members?
If you used a credit or debit card at a Subway location that was using the Subway Payment Manager programmed to print the card’s expiration date between the dates of 1/1/2016 to 3/23/2017.
DAI-FactaSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Flaum v. Doctor’s Associates, Inc. Claims Administrator, P.O. Box 404049 Louisville, KY
- Phone: 1-888-284-3289
- Fax: Not found
Finally, the Settlement URL