Apply for the popular Indigo Platinum card online and thank the heavens once you’re approved.
www.IndigoApply.com allows consumers to apply for the prestigious Indigo Platinum Mastercard!
The application is super short and should only take a few minutes to complete.
The Indigo Platinum card is designed for consumers with less than ideal credit and is in desperate need of a credit card.
Indigo Apply Pre Approved Instructions
- Open the mailbox and find the Indigo Platinum Card offer
- Tear open the mailing like a madman to obtain the invite number
- Fire up the old PC
- Navigate to www.indigoapply.com
- Input the required information
- Wait 14 business days to receive the card in the mail
- Consumers who do not want to wait 14 days can request the card be sent Express Mail
Hence, consumers who received the IndigoApply preapproved letter are likely to be approved.
Furthermore, consumers who do not have the invite number can still apply at indigocard.com/get-your-platinum-card.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Open to legal residents of the United States only
- Applicants should receive a response in less than 60 seconds!
- The Indigo Platinum Mastercard is issued by Celtic Bank, a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank, Member FDIC
- Hence, this credit card is designed for those with less than ideal credit
- Does not offers a balance transfer program
Furthermore, consumers with a good credit score will want to look elsewhere.
Hence, please consider
- Wells Fargo credit cards (if you are lucky enough to be approved visit WellsFargo.com/Activate)
- First Savings Mastercard
- Nordstrom credit card
www.IndigoApply.com Invitation includes “Identity Theft Resolutions Services,” “Extended Warranty Coverage,” and “Price Protection.
The Indigo Platinum credit card credit limit will be determined once the application has been reviewed and approved.
IndigoApply Customer Service Information
- Mail: Genesis FS Card Services | PO Box 4477 Beaverton, OR | 97076-4477
- Indigo credit card phone number: 1-866-946-9545
- Fax: 503-268-4711
Also, please note the IndigoApply Mastercard foreign transactions may be declined if you do not notify us before using your credit card outside of the United States.
Hence, please dial Indigo customer service at 1-866-946-9545 to set a travel alert before you attempt to use your credit card internationally.
- CreditKarma.com – 2 out of 5 stars based on more than 200 customer reviews
- WalletHub – 3.7 out of 5 stars based on more than 1700 customer reviews
- ValuePenguin.com – Rating: 50% out of 100% – Review by Joe Resendiz
Generally speaking, the Indigo Platinum card doesn’t receive the best reviews from online blogs.