The LiptaiClassSettlement.com class action settlement is entitled Liptai v. Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc., et al.,.
www.LiptaiClassSettlement.com Claim Instructions
- First, determine if you’re a Liptai Class Settlement class member
- If so visit www.LiptaiClassSettlement.com
- Click on “file a claim online”
- Our download the claim form if you would like to file the claim by mail
Furthermore, you should file a claim if you purchased a Black & Decker and/or Farberware brand small kitchen appliances between the dates of 2/5/2014 to 10/19/2018.
Hence, experts close to the case predict each class member will receive around 4 bucks!
Why only $4?!
The reason the predicted settlement payout is so low is due to the number of people expect to file claims.
Plus the settlement payout is on the low side.
If you are unhappy with the settlement amount you can always speak at the fairness hearing.
To speak at the fairness hearing you will have to show up at Dane County Circuit Court, 215 S. Hamilton Street, Madison, Wisconsin 53703, in Courtroom 8107.
The fairness hearing will take place on March 22, 2019, at 2:00 p.m.
www.LiptaiClassSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Liptai Settlement Claims Administrator Digital Settlement Group LLC 8001 Broadway, Suite 200 Merrillville, IN 46410
- Email: info@LiptaiClassSettlement.com
- Phone: 1-877-342-0827
Hence, class members looking to file a claim via US mail should send it to the address listed above.
LiptaiClassSettlement.com Important Dates
- 1/14/2019: objection deadline
- 2/28/2019: claim filing deadline
- 3/22/2019: fairness hearing
- 2/5/2014 to 10/19/2018: purchase dates
Also, contrary to popular belief you do not have to attend the Liptai v. Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc., et al., settlement fairness hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie.
If you do not file a valid claim form by 2/28/2019 you will miss out on all settlement benefits (even if it is a measly $4).