Here is the 2019 Medicare Part D and Medicare Advantage Plan Formulary Browser. This tool is ideal for finding drugs associated with a Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage Plan.
To access this life-saving tool visit www.myaarpmedicare.com drug list 2019 easy as pie.
www.myaarpmedicare.com drug list 2019 Highlights
- Search for a plan via PDP or MAPD
- Users will also have to select their state and then select their family plan
- If needed the users can search via zip code instead of using their state
- Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or co payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year
Also, please note users can search with their Contract ID and Plan ID.
Both of those number ID’s should be displayed on their card.
Bored with myaarpmedicare.com?
Check out these credit card offers!
- brinksprepaidmastercard.com (Brinks Prepaid Mastercard uses Mobile Check Load which is a service provided by First Century Bank, N.A. and Ingo Money, Inc.)
- www.exxonmobilerewardsplus.com – Earn rewards and use them on gas, coffee, and car washes!
- Citi.com/applynowdoublecash Invitation Number – earn a mind-blowing 2% cash back on purchases by earning 1% when you buy plus 1% as you pay!!
MyAARPMedicare.com Drug List 2019 Contact Information
- General questions: 1-800-MEDICARE
- TTY users: 1-877-486-2048 (24 hours a day/7 days a week)
- Complaints: 1-800-MEDICARE (same number as general questions)
Those looking for Medicare coverage, please be sure to seek legal, medical, pharmaceutical, or financial advice from a licensed professional or telephone Medicare at 1-800-633-4227.
www.myaarpmedicare.com/rewards to confirm completion?
- Registration and Sign in the process by introducing HealthSafe ID in order to access rewards
- Rewards can be used to save money on the prescription cost
- AARP reserves the right to modify terminate the rewards program at any time
- MyAARPMedicare.com/rewards do not expire!
Use the above link to sign into your AARP Medicare account.