MyCiti.com allows a customer to access their Banking with Citi account online.
www.MyCiti.com Sign On Instructions
- Gain internet access
- Please visit a library if you’re lacking home connection
- Rev up the PC
- Navigate to MyCiti.com
- Enter sign in credentials
Also, customers who are new to the MyCiti service will have to register.
Hence, to register the Citi customer will have to provide their name, address, phone number, and email address.
MyCiti.com Online Highlights
- A BIG must for Citi account holders
- Allows a customer to pay a bill online, check an account balance, view recent transactions, and update information
- Citi will never charge a fee for the MyCiti sign in service
- Provides a Citi Mobile App via the Google Play Store or the App Store
- CitiBankOnline com Sign In is operated by CitiBank NA
My Citi Online requires the account holder to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
- MyGenesis Credit – access a MyGenesis account online
- ExxonMobileRewardsPlus – a must rewards program for consumers who fill up at Exxon Mobile branded gas stations
- Citi.com/applynowdoublecash Invitation Number – One of the best if not the best credit card offer on the planet
My Citi account holders should consider the Citi Double Cash Card.
This credit card is ideal for consumers with a good credit score and desire cash rewards.
Citi Double Cash Card Highlights
- Earn 2% cash back on purchases: 1% when you buy and 1% as you pay
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 18 months
- After 18 months the variable APR will be 15.49% – 25.49% based on the applicants creditworthiness
- Citi reserves the right to modify or terminate the Double Cash credit card offer at any time
Furthermore, any questions in regards to MyCiti.com can be directed to 1-800-374-9700 or dial 1-800-745-1534 to check the status of an application.
Consumers looking to reach Banking with Citi via US Mail can write to: U.S. Service Center Attn: C.P.S. P.O. Box 769007 San Antonio, TX 78245-9966.