Before you can start charging purchases to your Nordstrom card you need to first activate it.
Visit www.nordstromcard.com/activate now!
The service is operated by operated by Nordstrom Card Services and allows a member to activate their new card.
Must have a good to great credit score in order to obtain the card.
Nordstrom Credit Card Activation Notes
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to activate/use the card
- Activation will cause your old cards to deactivate, and you should destroy any deactivated cards for your protection
- www.nordstromcard.com/activate requires an Internet connection
- Activation can also be completed by calling the toll free number found on the sticker (sticker can be found on the front of the card)
- All Nordstrom credit cards are issued by TD Bank USA, N.A.
- Nordstrom debit cards are issued by Nordstrom Card Services, Inc.
- Nordstrom is TD Bank USA, N.A.’s service provider for the Nordstrom Credit Card program
Once the card has been activated the cardholder can make payments online, set up AutoPay (a big must for people who forget to make payments), view purchase statements, and create alerts (i.e. make payment alerts, due date alerts).
Nordstrom Card Services Numbers
- 1.800.964.1800 (general customer service issues)
- 1.877.794.5304 (Canada customers)
- 1.319.846.4140 (International orders)
- 888.211.1214 (please call this number if you need to change your Nordstrom card PIN number)
- 866.491.7860 (please call this number of you to need to replace the card)
Other Retail Credit Cards to Consider?
- TJX Store Card
- Saks Fifth Avenue Store Card
- HSBC Gold Mastercard credit card
- Walmart Store Card
- Victoria’s Secret Credit Card
When activating the Nordstrom credit card the customer will have to provide their card number, expiration date, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of their SSN.
Cardholders will also need to provide an email address. The customer’s email address will be used to confirm activation. The email address will also be used to remind cardholders of upcoming payment due dates or purchases made.
Once you have completed the activation process via www.nordstromcard.com/activate please be sure to update all auto bill pay services.
Credit Card Website