Apply for the popular HSBC Gold Mastercard credit card issued by HSBC Bank USA (i.e. www.us.hsbc.com/gold).
Please Read Below Before Application
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- This is an exclusive invitation for qualified applicants who have been pre-screened
- Consumers can still apply for the HSBC Gold Mastercard without the invite code but the odds of approval may not be as great
- www.us.hsbc.com/gold is operated by HSBC Bank USA who is proud member FDIC
- Can be used anywhere the Mastercard logo is present
- Please be sure to read the HSBC Gold Mastercard Terms and Conditions before making an application
- The invite code will expire within 30 days from the date of the promotional letter offer
HSBC Gold Mastercard Highlights
- 0% Introductory APR
- $0 Annual fee and Foreign transaction fees (ideal for world travelers or businessmen who are forced to travel out of country for their job)
- Receives great reviews from online credit card blogs
Even though www.us.hsbc.com/gold offers a lengthy zero interest period (good!) but during this time the member cannot earn rewards (bad!).
HSBC Credit Card Pre Approval = Guaranteed Acceptance?
No pre-approval does not mean the applicant is guaranteed to be approved but the being pre-screened improves the odds of approval.
Please check the HSBC credit card application status USA by calling 800.975.4722.
HSBC Gold Mastercard Credit Card Reviews (from highly respected credit card blogs)
Can’t really complain with ratings that good!
After the 0% APR promotional intro offer expires the card members will be charged 12.74%, 16.74%, or 20.74% based on creditworthiness (these APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate).
Any questions in regards to www.us.hsbc.com/gold can be directed to the HSBC customer service hotline at 800.462.1874.
Looking for a different credit card?
Check out All The Best Credit Cards “Best Cashback Credit Cards of 2018: Cash Back Cards Compared“.
Credit Card Website