Apply for the popular HSBC Gold Mastercard credit card issued by HSBC Bank USA (i.e. www.us.hsbc.com/gold).
Please Read Below Before Application
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- This is an exclusive invitation for qualified applicants who have been pre-screened
- Consumers can still apply for the HSBC Gold Mastercard without the invite code but the odds of approval may not be as great
- www.us.hsbc.com/gold is operated by HSBC Bank USA who is proud member FDIC
- Can be used anywhere the Mastercard logo is present
- Please be sure to read the HSBC Gold Mastercard Terms and Conditions before making an application
- The invite code will expire within 30 days from the date of the promotional letter offer
HSBC Gold Mastercard Highlights
- 0% Introductory APR
- $0 Annual fee and Foreign transaction fees (ideal for world travelers or businessmen who are forced to travel out of country for their job)
- Receives great reviews from online credit card blogs
Even though www.us.hsbc.com/gold offers a lengthy zero interest period (good!) but during this time the member cannot earn rewards (bad!).
HSBC Credit Card Pre Approval = Guaranteed Acceptance?
No pre-approval does not mean the applicant is guaranteed to be approved but the being pre-screened improves the odds of approval.
Please check the HSBC credit card application status USA by calling 800.975.4722.
HSBC Gold Mastercard Credit Card Reviews (from highly respected credit card blogs)
- valuepenguin.com: 88% out of 100%
- wallethub.com: 4.6 out of 5
- creditcardinsider.com: 4 out of 5
- cardratings.com: 5 out of 5
Can’t really complain with ratings that good!
After the 0% APR promotional intro offer expires the card members will be charged 12.74%, 16.74%, or 20.74% based on creditworthiness (these APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate).
Any questions in regards to www.us.hsbc.com/gold can be directed to the HSBC customer service hotline at 800.462.1874.
Looking for a different credit card?
Check out All The Best Credit Cards “Best Cashback Credit Cards of 2018: Cash Back Cards Compared“.
Credit Card Website