Activate TJX Rewards Credit Card
If you were lucky enough to be approved for the TJ Maxx credit card you will need to activate it before you can start your shopping spree!
To activate your card please visit activate.tjxrewards.com to activate now.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a card.
In order to activate the card, you will need the card number and working Internet connection.
Activate TJ Maxx Credit Card Customer Service
If you are having issues when activating your card please contact TJ Maxx card customer service.
- Phone: 1-800-926-6299
- Mail: WEST CAMPUS The TJX Companies, Inc. 300-400 Value Way Marlborough, MA 01752
- Mail: EAST CAMPUS The TJX Companies, Inc. 770 Cochituate Road Framingham, MA 01701
TJ Maxx Credit Card Reward Benefits and Cons
- 5% rewards rate at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and Sierra stores
- 10% coupon for the affiliated stores
- No annual fee
- The other thing worth noting about the TJX Rewards® Credit Card is how bad its APR is – 27.24%
TJ Maxx Store Hours
Most TJ Maxx locations are open on Monday 9:30 am to 9:30 pm, Tuesday 9:30 AM–9:30 PM, Wednesday 9:30 AM – 9:30 PM, Thursday 9:30 AM – 9:30 PM, Friday 9:30 AM – 10PM, Saturday 9:30 AM – 10 PM, Sunday 10A M – 8 PM Monday 9:30 AM – 9:30 PM.
Read More… uhcmedicaredentistsearch.com, www.mygenesis credit.com login, BarclaysLoanOffer.com
Please note the Barclays personal loan offer requires the customer to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
TX Maxx Activation Benefits
- Check your balance and pay your bill
- Track your Rewards point status
- Access your Rewards Certificates online
- Enroll in electronic statements to get your certificates delivered right to your email
Please note the TJX Rewards Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank who is proud member FDIC.
If you need to register you TJ Maxx card please visit use the registration page found here.