American Express New Card Account Creation
If you were lucky enough to be approved for a brand spanking new credit card from American Express you will want to create an online account.
To do so simply visit www.americanexpress.com/createaccount and follow the on-screen instructions.
You will need to provide the 15 digit American Express credit card number plus the 4 digit card ID.
Both numbers will be plastered on the back of the card.
Once you have created an online account you can pay a bill online, view transactions, and redeem lucrative rewards… YES!
AMEX.com/CreateAccount Customer Service
- 1-800-523-8444 (activate an AMEX credit card over the phone)
- 1-800-472-9297 (pay down an American Express credit card… a must unless you want to see your credit score drop like a rock and have bill collectors blowing up your phone)
- www.americanexpress.com/us/customer-service (online contact form)
- View your points balance, see special offers, and reward yourself anytime! Manage your Membership Reward points at http://bit.ly/AmericanExpressMR
- Send checks or correspondence to “American Express National Bank P.O. Box 30384. Salt Lake City, Utah 84130″
American Express Top Rated Credit Cards
- The Platinum Card from American Express (best for high-rollers)
- American Express Gold Card (ideal for consumers who are looking for rewards)
- The Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card (best for everyday purchases)
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express
- Hilton perks Hilton Surpass (if you stay at Hilton properties this is your card)
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card (ideal for Marriott hotel members)
American Express Company Info
AMEX was founded in the 1850s as an express mail delivery service in Buffalo, New York.
American Express can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol AXP and is a component of the S&P 500.
They currently employ around 60,000 people (give or take a few thousand).