Activate a BMO Harris credit card account online.
Simply head on over to www.bmo.com/activate and follow the on-screen instructions to activate the card.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a BMO Harris credit card.
Please have the BMO credit card number on hand when activating.
BMO Mastercard Customer Service
- Phone: 1-888-340-2265
- 1-888-340-2265 (24 hours a day) or 1-847-238-2265 (outside U.S.)
- Mail: 111 West Monroe Street in Chicago Illinois
- The routing number for all BMO Harris personal bank accounts is 071025661
If you need further assistance, please contact us at the number on the back of your BMO credit card.
- MyInstant Offer: This is a loan from Lending Club… Check Your Rate On Up To $40K In Minutes – Won’t Impact Your Credit Score! One Low Monthly Payment. Easy Online Application. No Obligation Quote.
- 79Cash.com – Get a loan within 24 hours! Great customer service and you must be 18 years of age or older
- IndigoApply: Apply for the popular Indigo Platinum card online and thank the heavens once you’re approved
- www.nationaldebtrelief.com login: Free Debt Relief Quote Online… Login to your National Debt Relief account now and start saving money on your high-interest debt.
How do I activate my credit card Tips
- Make sure you have the card number on hand
- Have high-speed internet
- Write down your password and login and keep it in a safe (with guard dogs and a home alarm)
How do I access my car loan online?
If you were lucky enough to get a new card last year and got a loan from BMO Harris please follow the instructions below to access your account.
To access your BMO Harris car loan online, you’ll first need to enroll in online banking. Please note: Customers who only have a car loan with us and some Small Business Banking customers may not be eligible for self-enrollment. If you’re not able to complete the enrollment process yourself, please call us at 1-888-340-2265 and we’ll help you enroll.