Borrow With Sage Offer Code
Apply for a personal loan with your unique offer code from Sage.
Simply visit www.borrowwithsage.com to begin your application.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply.
A good to great credit score is required.
Sage Lending is a division of First Century Bank N.A. Equal Housing Lender. Member FDIC.
- BankRate.com – 1 out of 5 stars
- 4 complaints with the BBB
- CreditKarma.com Who Is Sage
Borrow With Sage Customer Service
- Phone: 1-866-433-7475
- Fax: Not available
- Mail: PO Box 240, Commerce, GA 30529
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What states are eligible?
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
If your state of residence is not shown you will not be able to obtain a loan with Sage Lending.
- SoFi.com/RefiToday – Refinance a student loan with SoFi and literally save thousands of dollars
- MyVanillaDebitCard.com – Register My Vanilla Visa Gift Card online
- WalmartacadeMyCard Login – WalmartAcademyCard.com comes in the Walmart Academy Prepaid Visa Card and the Walmart Academy Prepaid MasterCard
Any Fees associated with these loans?
You will have to pay a $150 processing fee when obtaining a loan with Sage Lending.
A late fee of $30 will apply if a scheduled payment is more than 5 days late.
A dishonored payment fee of $30 will apply if a scheduled payment is returned by your bank.
Fees are no joke at Sage Lending.
When will I get the money?
If your loan is approved for funding by 3 PM EST, funds will be electronically deposited to your bank account via ACH on the next banking day.
If your loan is approved for funding after 3 PM EST, it will require an additional business banking day to fund.