Capital One Activate Your Card
If you were lucky enough to receive a Capital One Platinum credit card you need to activate it before blowing through your weekly paycheck like a drunken sailor.
To start the activation process please visit www.capitalone.com/actviate platinum to begin.
You will need the card number and the 3-digit security code on the back to activate it.
Customers can also call the toll-free number plastered on the front of the Capital One card in order to activate the card via phone.
If you already have a Capital One credit card
You’ll need to link your new credit card account to your existing one. Just follow the directions under Consolidate Your Accounts.
Once you’ve linked your credit card accounts, you can activate your new card.
CapitalOne.com/Activate A-6 Customer Service
- Credit card support: 1-800-227-4825
- 1-877-383-4802 For faster customer service, please use the link above to contact the appropriate customer service center for your specific needs
Capital One Mobile App
Capital One offers both apps from the Google Play Store and the App Store (aka Apple).
Credit Cards offered by Capital One
- Quicksilver Cash Rewards – 1.5% cashback and a mind-blowing $150 bonus! YUM! BURP!
- Capital One Savor One Card – 1 to 3% cashback and a $150 bonus… EXTRA YUMMY!
- Capital One Platinum Card – $0 annual fee (designed for those with less than ideal credit)
- Venture One Credit Card – $0 annual fee and a 20,000 miles bonus offer upon sign up
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a Capital One card.
Most Capital One card requires the applicant to have a good to great credit score although a select few accept less than ideal credit scores.
You can apply online or over the phone or by mail for any of the above mentioned cards.
Capital One ATM Near Me
To find a Capital One ATM in your area please visit www.locations.capitalone.com and input your zip code or city of residence.
Banking and lending products and services are offered by Capital One, N.A. and Capital One Bank (USA), N.A, Members FDIC.
Searches related to capitalone.com/activate platinum
- ctivate.capitalone.com activate card
- capital one activation page
- activate debit card
Capital One Financial Corporation is a bank holding company specializing in credit cards, auto loans, banking and savings accounts headquartered in McLean, VA.