Chase Contactless Card
Learn more about the contactless card which can be used at contactless-enabled card readers which are available at certain merchants.
Visit www.chase.com/contactless to learn more.
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
You can use your card to tap to pay at merchants (i.e. Target, Walmart) that have the contactless enable card reader.
Chase.com/ContactLess Customer Service
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. 383 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10179 United States
- Mr. James Dimon Chairman & CEO
- If you need a new debit card right away, stop by a Chase branch or call them at 1-800-935-9935
- From outside the US, call Chase collect at 1-405-272-9935
- If you use TTY support, call 1-800-242-7383.
JP Morgan Chase & Co. Info
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Banks – Global
Full-Time Employees: 254,983
- www.commercebank.com/teach: Get a mind-altering $200 cash bonus when you open up a Commerce Bank account
- CVSHealthSurvey.com: Take a short survey after making a purchase at CVS
- Mygenesiscredit.com/login: Access a Genesis credit card account online
For service on existing accounts call 1-800-935-9935
Chase Corporate Office
- 383 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10179 United States
- Fax: Not found
Please note you should not show up at the Chase corporate office without an appointment.
Credit Cards from Chase
- Freedom (their best-known card and best overall)
- United Explorer Mileage Plus
- Chase Ink (not the best Chase card… avoid in other words)
- Marriot Rewards (ideal for people who find themselves staying at a Marriot hotel)
The Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card is the only reloadable prepaid card that allows you to earn Stars everywhere you shop, with no monthly, annual or reload fees. Other fees may apply.
chase sapphire reserve contactless
chase freedom unlimited contactless
chase request contactless card