Apply for the popular Citi Simplicity card and get a mind-blowing 0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers and for 12 months on purchases!
To get started head on over to www.citi.com/lovesimplicity and follow the on-screen instructions to begin.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply.
If you have a not so great credit score (less than ideal) please avoid this card and check out the line of cards offered by Fortiva.
Citi Credit Cards
Citi offers a variety of credit cards for everyone depending on how they like their rewards.
If you like cash back you will want to apply for the Double Cash Credit Card.
If you enjoy traveling the Citi/AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard is a no brainer.
Citi.com/LoveSimplicity Customer Service
- Customer service chat: Online Chat
- Customer service: 1 (800) 374-9700
- Credit card support: 1 (800) 950-5114
- Visit Citi in person at a brick and mortar location
Please note CITI, CITI and Arc Design, CITIBANK and CITIGROUP are trademarks and service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates and are used and registered throughout.
Citi / AAdvantage Credit Cards Benefits
- Earn double miles on gas stations, restaurants, and select American Airlines purchases when you use your Citi/AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard
- Citi’s exciting travel credit card offers air mile rewards, travel benefits and more
Not in need of a credit card?
Need a loan for cash money ASAP?
Check out these personal loan shops and thank us later…
- UpStart My Offer: Loans from $1000 to $50000. Check your rate in minutes for free without hurting your credit score (a major plus)
- MyInstant Offer: This is a loan from Lending Club… Check Your Rate On Up To $40K In Minutes – Won’t Impact Your Credit Score! One Low Monthly Payment. Easy Online Application. No Obligation Quote.
Please note the above personal loan shops require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Good luck! WOOT WOOT!