Disney Movie Rewards Program
Sign up or log in to your Disney Rewards account online.
Simply head on over to www.disneymovierewards.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
Once you have accessed your account you can redeem rewards or learn how to earn reward points.
This is a must for Disney fanboys.
How do I earn Disney Movie Insiders Points?
- It’s super easy!
- Here are some ways to earn points: Get tickets for new eligible movie releases Purchase your favorite eligible movies on Blu-ray, UHD or DVD
- Link to participating partners
DisneyMovieRewards.com Customer Service
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Streaming Options?
If your not a huge fan of Disney try Netflix, Hulu, or YouTube TV.
Netflix and YouTube TV both offer free trials (you will need to provide an email address to get the free trial).
- MyBenefitWallet.com: You must first register if you are a new customer to Benefit Wallet
- www.netflix.com/activate-code-sony: Link a Sony and Netflix device
- MyBoostNow: The Boost Platinum Card is designed for consumers with less than ideal credit and is looking to rebuild their credit score via on-time monthly payments.
Points for your eligible movie tickets via linked accounts are awarded under the following conditions: Your Disney Movie Insiders account must be linked with participating partner account at the time of purchase.
For instructions on linking accounts to participating partners.
Disney Rewards Promotional Notes
- FREE to sign up
- You will need to provide an email address
- A credit card is not required upon sign up
In order to obtain a Disney Visa Credit Card, you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
A good credit score is required.
Accounts subject to credit approval. Restrictions and limitations apply. Disney Visa Credit Cards are issued by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.