Access an Indigo Card account online with the username and password.
The Indigo Card is designed for consumers with less than perfect credit and is looking to improve their score via on-time payments.
www.IndigoCard.com Customer Service
- 1-866-946-9545 (from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Pacific Time, seven days a week)
- FAX: 503-268-4711
- Payment address: Genesis FS Card Services | PO Box 23039 Columbus, GA | 31902-3039
Indigo Apply Invitation Number
You will need the invitation number when making an application.
If you already have the card don’t bother with it.
More Credit Cards to consider?
- GreenSkyOnline.com – GreenSky and GreenSky Patient Solutions are loan program names for certain consumer credit plans extended by participating lenders to borrowers for the purchase of goods and/or services from participating merchants/providers
- MyVanillaDebitCard.com – The MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card and the MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard are not available in the state of Vermont.
- IndigoApply – The Indigo Platinum credit card credit limit will be determined once the application has been reviewed and approved.
Register Indigo Card?
If you just received the card in the mail and need to register please visit www.myindigo.com register and enter the card number.
Indigo Card Reviews (Benefits)
- Quick Pre-Qualification (No Impact to your Credit Score)
- 60 Second Decision Choose Your Card Design
- Can be used anywhere in the United States anywhere the Mastercard logo is present
- No Additional Charge
- Mobile Account Access 24/7
- Chip Card Technology (Adding an Additional Layer of Fraud Protection)
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain this credit card.
Other Card Options
- Credit One Card
- Milestone Card
- First Premier Credit Card
“The Indigo Platinum MasterCard provides an opportunity to access credit for those with less than perfect credit.”
A decent credit card for those looking to rebuild their credit score and are short on options.