Safeco Low Mileage Program
Verify your mileage online to save money on your Safeco insurance bill.
Visit www.mileage.safeco.com/respond and follow the on-screen instructions to start the process.
You must be enrolled in the Safefo low mileage program to use the service.
You will need to input your vehicle’s odometer reading and an annual mileage estimate.
Mileage.Safeco.com/Respond Customer Service
- 1-800-332-3226 to file a claim
- 1-877-762-3101 for Roadside Assistance
- Log in to your to pay your bill or track a claim
Don’t have car insurance?
Visit quote.safeco.com/consumer/auto to obtain a quote from Safeco online.
You will be asked to provide your name, date of birth, phone number, and email address.
To provide you with an accurate quote, Safeco may also obtain information from consumer reporting agencies, such as your claims history, driving record and credit-based insurance score, where permitted by law.
Safeco may pass your information on to an independent agent who may contact you to provide assistance on this quote. They also may do comparison shopping for you by obtaining quotes from other insurance companies based on the information you have provided.
- GreenskyOnline: You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to obtain a GreenSky account.
- HY-VeePerks.com Activate New Card Now (Quick and Easy): HY-VeePerks.com Activation will take less than 1 minute to complete (unless you’re a baby boomer)
Other Car Insurance Options?
- Liberty Mutual: Car insurance coverage you can count on, affordable rates, and responsive customer service. Find out why customers have been trusting us since 1912
- Allstate: Car insurance quotes from Allstate are just a few clicks away. Find auto insurance coverage options, discounts, and more
Please note you must be 16 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain car insurance from the above providers.