My AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard
Enter the 6-digit Promotional Code that is located in the bottom right-hand corner of the application you received from your flight attendant to apply.
Visit www.myaviatorcard.com/miles to apply.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
This card is a must for frequent American Airlines flyer.
With 60,000 AAdvantage bonus miles and an introductory Companion Certificate good for 1 guest at $99 (plus taxes and fees) after making your first purchase and paying the annual fee in the first 90 days.
MyAviatorCard.com/Miles Customer Service
- Mail: Barclays Bank Delaware, PO Box 8801, Wilmington, DE 19801, Member FDIC
- Phone: 1-800-882-8880 (please have your elite reservation number when calling)
- Account Services: Within the U.S. and Canada 1-800-882-8880 Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. (CT)
My Aviator Card Pros and Cons
- First checked bag free: on domestic American Airlines itineraries for the primary cardmember and up to 4 companions traveling with you on the same reservation
- Earn 2X AAdvantage miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Enjoy up to $25 back as statement credits on inflight Wi-Fi purchases
- Each anniversary year; earn a Companion Certificate good for 1 guest at $99 (plus taxes and fees) after spending $20,000 on purchases and your account remains open for 45 days after your anniversary date
- Get up to $25 back as statement credits on inflight Wi-Fi purchases
AAdvantage Credit Card Other Options
- PenFed Pathfinder Rewards American Express Card
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Discover it Miles
Not into traveling or credit cards?
Enter some sweepstakes…