Have your user ID on hand.
Simply visit www.mybenefitwallet.com login to gain access.
You must first register if you are a new customer to Benefit Wallet.
First Time Users
- Date of birth
MyBenefitWallet.com Login Help
- Online: www.mybenefitwallet.com/contact-us
- To report a lost or stolen debit card, please contact the BenefitWallet Service Center toll-free at +1 877.472.4200
- HSA Deposits – Overnight Mail BenefitWallet 500 Ross Street Suite 154-0510 Pittsburgh, PA 15262-0001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HSA Deposits: BenefitWallet PO Box 535161 Pittsburgh, PA 15253-5161
The customer service team is ready to help from Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. ET Saturday & Sunday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET.
Employer Support 1 866.712.4551 Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET Saturday & Sunday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET
Broker Support 1 877.204.0860 Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. ET
BenefitWallet Login: www.mybenefitwallet.com/CMS/portal/default/index.html
- www.netflix.com/activate-code-sony: Link a Sony and Netflix device
- MyBoostNow: The Boost Platinum Card is designed for consumers with less than ideal credit and is looking to rebuild their credit score via on-time monthly payments.
- www.nordstromcard.com/activate: Activate a Nordstrom credit card online (must be 18 years of age or older)
- www.qbointuit.login: QuickBooks is a must for all small business owners looking to save money and time on business accounting.
MyBenefitsWallet Automated Account Information 1 877.472.4200 Interactive Voice Response system available 24/7.
Can I have an HSA in addition to an IRA or another qualified retirement plan?
Yes, you can have both an HSA and an IRA. Although HSAs operate under many of the same rules that apply to traditional IRAs, an HSA is not an IRA; it is tax-advantaged savings account for current and future qualified medical expenses. An HSA may be used to pay for non-medical expenses without penalty after you turn 65, so it can be used to save for retirement.
When is my HSA no longer an HSA?
Your HSA will no longer be considered an HSA if, upon your death, your estate or someone other than your spouse becomes the beneficiary of your account. Only if the account is transferred to your spouse will it remain an HSA.