- Check a balance or register a My Vanilla Visa gift card
- Simply visit www.myvanilladebitcard.com to begin
- The Vanilla debit card will not improve or hurt a credit rating
- Can be used anywhere in the US where the Visa logo is present
The MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card and the MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard are not available in the state of Vermont.
“The MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and can be used wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. The Card is distributed and serviced by InComm Financial Services, Inc. InComm Financial Services, Inc. is licensed as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services.” – www.myvanillacard.com
VanillaDirect Load: Add cash to your card quickly with VanillaDirect Load. With thousands of locations nationwide, it is easy to find a VanillaDirect Load retailer nearby. Find a VanillaDirect Load location Visit these locations and many more! Visit VanillaDirect.com.
Walmart Rapid Reload: Loading your MyVanilla Card is easy at Walmart. At participating locations, you can load cash directly to your MyVanilla Card at the register. Visit participating Walmart locations to swipe, load and go.
MyVanillaDebitCard Where to Buy?
This popular debit card can be found at 7-11, CVS Pharmacy, Speedway, Freds, Dollar General, Walmart, and Walgreens.
You bet your big booty there are fees with this card!
- Dormancy Fee: $3.95 per month
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Signature Purchase Transaction Fee: $0.95 per transaction
- PIN Debit Purchase Transaction Fee: $0.95 per transaction
- International ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee: $4.95
- Over the Counter Cash Withdrawal $1.95
Generally speaking, you would like to find a debit card without this many fees.
Fees will absolutely kill any rewards that are offered with the service.
MyVanillaDebitCard Customer Service
- Phone: 1-855-686-9513
- Mail: MyVanilla Customer Care PO Box 826 Fortson, GA 31808
- Online: www.myvanillacard.com/faq
My Vanilla debit card won’t activate
If your card won’t activate simply call the toll-free number on the back of the card and speak with a helpful customer service agent.
Other Debit Card Options
Varo Debit Card ($0 in Ridiculous Fees), PayPal Cash Card (idea for PayPal fanboys), Chime Debti Card, and the Radius Debit Card which allows customers to earn 1% cashback.