Access your NewRez loan care account online.
Simply head on over to www.newrez.myloancare.com to begin.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a loan.
Any questions about your loan account can be directed to toll-free 1-800-410-1091 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Eastern Time Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Eastern Time.
NewRez.MyLoanCare.com Mailing Address
- Loan Inquiry: LoanCare, LLC Attn: Consumer Solutions Department P.O. Box 8068 Virginia Beach, VA 23450
- Payments: LoanCare, LLC P.O. Box 37628 Philadelphia, PA 19101-0628
- Overnight Address: LoanCare, LLC 3637 Sentara Way Virginia Beach, VA 23452
- Notices of Error/Information Requests: LoanCare, LLC Attn: Mortgage Resolution P.O. Box 8068 Virginia Beach, VA 23450
Payments can be made via check by mail.
What is needed to register?
- Loan number
- Email address
- SSN/Tax ID
- Date of birth
Once you have registered, you may change your personal information anytime, which includes: Contact Information, Password, and or Email address.
- SEGRewards.com-set-pin-code: Sign up for the SE Grocers rewards program
- Disney Movie Rewards: A big must-have for Dinsey FANBOYS as you get rewarded for purchasing Disney products! You will get tickets for new eligible movie release or Purchase your favorite eligible movies on Blu-ray, UHD or DVD
Loan Paid Off… when do I get my lien release?
Generally, we file lien releases with the local county recorder’s office in accordance with state-required timelines after your loan has been paid in full. Recording delays or chain of title issues could impact the time it takes to release a lien. We will send you a copy of the recorded release for your records.
Do you guys have a mobile app?
You bet they do! MyLoanCare Mobile is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Trouble making mortgage payments?
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), go to hud.gov or call 800-569-4287.