If you visit Wyndham resorts on a regular basis not only are you one lucky dog but you should consider their rewards program.
To learn more please visit www.perksbyclubwyndham.com.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Perks By Club Wyndham Notes
In order to register for a Perks by Club Wyndham account, the customer will have to provide their Wyndham owner number, name, and email address.
Any questions about PerksByClubWyndham.com registration can be directed to an award-winning customer service agent at 1-866-812-9825 from Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm EST (closed for business on Saturday and Sunday).
Wyndham resorts locations included in the Perks by Club Wyndham promotion are Branson, Destin, Kona, Daytona Ocean Walk, Cypress Palms, and Alexandria Old Town.
Wyndham Resorts Customer Service
- General Questions Phone: 1-866-812-9825
- Customer service: 1 (800) 466-1589
- Reservations: 1 (877) 999-3223
What rewards can be obtained via this life-changing travel reward program?
- Dollar General
- Burger King
- Foot Locker
- FedEx Office
- Harry London
- Hertz Rent a Car
- Merry Maids
- LA Fitness
Some of the more popular categories membership take advantage of is Pizza coupons, golf discounts, hotel stay, movie tickets, and gift cards.
The Wyndham corporate office is headquartered at 22 Sylvan Way Parsippany, NJ, 07054 and 973-753-6000.
Need a loan?
- MyInstantOffer.com: Get a loan in 2 days
- PayPal Biz Loan: Apply for a loan from PayPal
- Barclays Loan Offer: BarclaysLoanOffer.com allows an applicant to apply for a personal loan with the invitation code
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to apply for any of the above-named loans.
Wyndham also has a relationship with some 121,000 vacation exchange and rental properties in about 110 countries.
Why sign up for this rewards program?
- Join Costco and receive 50 bucks worth of coupons
- $10 off next bedding purchase at QE
- Save 20 bucks on Sea World tickets
They face fierce competition from the likes of Hilton, Marriott, and Carlson Hotels.