Pay a Quest Diagnostics Bill Online
If you are a Quest customer you can pay a bill online with the lab code and invoice number.
Please visit www.questdiagnostics.com/bill to begin.
The lab code and invoice number can be found on the Quest Diagnostics invoice.
When making a payment online please have a valid credit or debit card or a bank account routing number/account number.
QuestDiagnostics.com/Bill Customer Service
- Phone: 1-866-697-8378
- Call 1-866-MYQUEST
“The invoice you received is for laboratory services provided by Quest Diagnostics, which were ordered by your physician. This invoice is for laboratory testing fees only and is separate from any bill you may have received from your physician and/or paid at your physician’s office.”
Why on earth did I receive an invoice from Quest… here are some reasons why…
- Insurance information was not received or the wrong insurance information was received on your test order
- The insurance carrier processed the claim and denied payment
- The insurance carrier processed the claim and applied the balance to your co-pay or deductible
- The insurance carrier did not respond to the claim
QuestDiagnostics Bill Pay Tips
- Your payment information can be stored online to make returning payment easier
- If you want to pay via US Mail click on the “Send Payments To” address listed on your invoice
- When making a payment by mail please include your invoice, payment, invoice number, and check or money order
- Cash money cannot be accepted via US Mail
- Payment may be required at the time of service for all past due balances
- You can print your Quest Diagnostics e-bill as it is in PDF format
Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
A United States lab clinic that was founded in 1967 under the name Metropolitan Pathology Laboratory, Inc.
The company is based in Secaucus, New Jersey and employs 45,000 people and generated more than $7.7 billion in 2017.
Not a Quest patient… check out…