A mind-blowing 7.5 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the RBC Bank overdraft class action lawsuit.
Please visit www.rbcbankoverdraftsettlement.com to file a claim.
Class members who file VALID claims will receive Cash payments or account credits of varying amounts.
It should be noted that RBC Bank denies any actions of wrongdoing but have agreed to the massive settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
Who should file a claim?
Any legal resident of the United States who is defined as “All holders of a RBC Account who, from October 10, 2007 through and including March 1, 2012, incurred one or more Overdraft Fees as a result of RBC’s High-to-Low Posting.”
RBCBankOverdraftSettlement.com Contact Information
- Reach out to the class counsel
- Mail: Dasher v RBC Settlement Administrator c/o Epiq P.O. Box 4109 Portland, OR 97208-4109
- Phone: 1-855-958-0544
- Email or fax numbers could not be found regardless of how many people we put on the case (and we put a lot!)
RBC Bank Overdraft Class Action Counsel
Aaron S. Podhurst
PODHURST ORSECK PA
Bruce S. Rogow
BRUCE S ROGOW PA
Need a credit card?
- Macy’s Credit Card Login: This card is a must for consumers who spend a good majority of their paycheck at Macy’s
- MyVanillaDebitCard.com: Not a credit card but a damn good debit card (plus you cant be charge late payments as it is a debit card)
- Wells Fargo Credit Card: Must have the Wells Fargo credit card on hand along with the card number (aka the classic double stack).
Robert C. Gilbert
GROSSMAN ROTH YAFFA COHEN PA
RBC Bank has hired the legendary Mark J. Levin from BALLARD SPAHR LLP to tight the ship for RBC.
The Court will hold a Final Approval Hearing at 10:30 a.m. on April 22, 2020. The hearing may be moved to a different date or time without additional notice, so it is a good idea to check this Settlement Website for updates.