Sofi Refi Today Offer
Refinance a student loan with SoFi and literally save thousands of dollars.
To begin visit www.sofi.com/refi and click on the “find my rate” tab.
In order to proceed, you will need to provide your name, state of residence and email address.
You must also agree to the SoFi terms and the ESIGN ACT Consent Form.
Refinancing is a must if you have high-interest student loans.
SoFi Refi Customer Service
- Email: Customerservice@sofi.com
- 1-855-456-7634 Monday to Thursday 4 am to 9 pm & Friday or Sunday 4 am – 5 pm
- Mortgage Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SoFi Mortgage Phone Number: 1-844- 763-4466
- Wealth: email@example.com
- Wealth phone number… 1-855-525–7634
SoFi Refinance Notes
- Fixed rates from 3.49% APR (with AutoPay) or 8.194% APR (without AutoPay)
- Variable rates currently from 2.27% APR (with AutoPay) to 7.804% (without AutoPay)
- Interest rates on variable rate loans are capped at either 8.95% or 9.95% depending on term of the loan
- Lowest variable rate of 2.27% APR
Other Refinance Options
- NerdWallet: 5 out of 5 (a perfect score!)
- CreditKarma.com: 3.5 out of 5 based on 15 votes (small sample size)
- Finder.com: Rating 4.6 out of 5 reviewed by Aliyyah Camp
- TheCollegeInvestor.com: 90% out of 100% Review by Alexa Mason
At this time SoFi is a private company and specializes in Student loan refinancing, Mortgages, Personal loans, Parent loans, and Wealth management.
- Indigocard.com login – Access an Indigo card account online with a username and password
- PixelSettlement.com – File a claim for up to $500 cash in the Weeks v. Google LLC Claims Administrator
SoFi Who Is?
Social Finance, Inc. (also known as SoFi) is an online personal finance company that provides student loan refinancing, mortgages and personal loans.
The firm is based in San Fransico, CA and was founded in August of 2011.
The SoFi 0.25% autopay interest rate reduction requires you to agree to make your scheduled monthly payments by an automatic monthly deduction (ACH) from a savings or checking account.